Sami Khedira makes €9m per year wages demand to Arsenal, if not accepted will remain at Real Madrid [Sexta]
- July 26, 2014
Arsenal’s negotiations for Sami Khedira have reached a sticking point with Real Madrid.
Spanish journalist Jose Luis Sanchez of La Sexta has updated the situation, reporting that the German World Cup winner has demanded 9 million euros per year from the Gunners, a vertiginous amount given Arsenal’s famously tight wage structure.
Sanchez says that if Arsenal don’t accept, Khedira will stay at Madrid for one more year, and leave for free next summer.
Will Wenger be willing to break with Arsenal’s wage restrictions, and make an allowance to bring in the much-needed defensive midfielder?
Khedira le ha pedido 9 millones de euros al Arsenal. Si no acepta, terminará su contrato y se marchará libre en 2015 con prima de fichaje.
— José Luis Sánchez (@JLSanchez78) July 25, 2014
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]