- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Sami Khedira has spoken to Arsenal, Chelsea & Man United this summer [Sport]
The Sami Khediara to Arsenal rumours now look set to go down to the wire, if a report in Catalan paper Sport is to be believed.
Sport reported on Saturday that the German World Cup winner is one of three players who are almost certain to leave Real Madrid this summer, alongside Diego Lopez and Angel Di Maria.
Whilst Lopez is all set for AC Milan, and Di Maria has an offer from Monaco, with some suggesting PSG are still interested, Khedira looks set to join a Premier League club or see out the final year of his contract at the Bernabeu.
Khedira, according to Sport, has been talking with three Premier League clubs this summer: Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea.
The German midfielder has rejected a new contract offer from Real Madrid and Los Blancos are currently asking 25 million euros for his transfer.
There have been suggestions that Jose Mourinho has urged Khedira to sit out his deal at Real Madrid and join Chelsea on a bumper contract next summer.
Meanwhile, Sport suggest that Arsenal will wait until the final day of the summer transfer window to test both Real Madrid and the player himself.
Presumably Manchester United could also pull off a similar move.
For much of last week, Arsenal were linked with another defensive midfielder: William Carvalho of Sporting Lisbon.
Expect the future of Sami Khedira to run and run, perhaps even into the January transfer window, if he sticks around at the Bernabeu…
- Updated: August 9, 2014