- Roberto Mancini dismisses reports Inter Milan are chasing Tottenham’s Aaron Lennon
- 19-year-old Davie Selke’s sweet curler for Werder Bremen v Borussia Dortmund [Official Video]
- Bad news for Liverpool. No team has finished higher than 6th having been 10th at Xmas [Graphic]
- Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo a loan target for Crystal Palace in January [Mirror]
- Liverpool loanee Luis Alberto scored 27 seconds after coming on for Malaga v Elche [Video]
Saddending and disturbing pictures of Gazza as he returns to hospital for alcohol treatment
Poor Paul Gascoigne has fallen off the wagon again.
The one-time star of English football has struggled with alcoholism throughout his life, a problem which has gone from bad to worse in his post-football life.
Said to be clean for over a year since his last detox rehab visit, Gazza was found lying outside his house with a bottle of gin on Thursday.
Still just 47, the pictures of Gazza being escorted to an ambulance are sad and disturbing; the man looks like a walking zombie and badly in need of serious help.
- Updated: August 21, 2014