Saddending and disturbing pictures of Gazza as he returns to hospital for alcohol treatment
- August 21, 2014
Poor Paul Gascoigne has fallen off the wagon again.
The one-time star of English football has struggled with alcoholism throughout his life, a problem which has gone from bad to worse in his post-football life.
Said to be clean for over a year since his last detox rehab visit, Gazza was found lying outside his house with a bottle of gin on Thursday.
Still just 47, the pictures of Gazza being escorted to an ambulance are sad and disturbing; the man looks like a walking zombie and badly in need of serious help.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...