- Chelsea man Didier Drogba hails his “inspiration” Thierry Henry after winning FWA award [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo doing keepy-uppies in Madrid dressed as a homeless guy [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers defends Mario Balotelli & says his Liverpool career isn’t over [Video]
- PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic trolls St. Etienne player during 1-0 win [GIF]
- Aston Villa 2 – Bournemouth 1: Carles Gil scores a wondergoal at Villa Park
Saddending and disturbing pictures of Gazza as he returns to hospital for alcohol treatment
Poor Paul Gascoigne has fallen off the wagon again.
The one-time star of English football has struggled with alcoholism throughout his life, a problem which has gone from bad to worse in his post-football life.
Said to be clean for over a year since his last detox rehab visit, Gazza was found lying outside his house with a bottle of gin on Thursday.
Still just 47, the pictures of Gazza being escorted to an ambulance are sad and disturbing; the man looks like a walking zombie and badly in need of serious help.
- Updated: August 21, 2014