Saddending and disturbing pictures of Gazza as he returns to hospital for alcohol treatment
- August 21, 2014
Poor Paul Gascoigne has fallen off the wagon again.
The one-time star of English football has struggled with alcoholism throughout his life, a problem which has gone from bad to worse in his post-football life.
Said to be clean for over a year since his last detox rehab visit, Gazza was found lying outside his house with a bottle of gin on Thursday.
Still just 47, the pictures of Gazza being escorted to an ambulance are sad and disturbing; the man looks like a walking zombie and badly in need of serious help.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...