Sad Suarez! Luis Suarez looked bloody miserable after bagging an assist v Melbourne
- July 24, 2013
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez cannot keep himself out the news.
Being chased by Arsenal, Luis Suarez wants to leave Anfield to move on to bigger and better things.
On Wednesday he came on as a substitute with 20 minutes remaining against Melbourne Victory.
In stoppage time he did brilliantly to create a goal for new teammate Iago Aspas.
Suarez’s celebration spoke a thousand words.
Hunched over and not a smile to be seen, Luis Suarez looks likely to be on his way out.
The video of the goal is below the ‘celebration’.
- Liverpool’s Lazar Markovic presented at Fenerbahce after completing loan move
- Dejan Lovren deletes his Instagram account after abuse from Liverpool fans (Tweets)
- Slaven Bilic tries to explain West Ham’s incredible away form this season
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Liverpool were sh*te, w*nk & Dejan Lovren was f*cking abysmal v West Ham (Redmen T...
- West Ham fan gets a tattoo to celebrate beating Liverpool 3-0 (Picture & Tweets)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...