Sad Suarez! Luis Suarez looked bloody miserable after bagging an assist v Melbourne
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez cannot keep himself out the news.
Being chased by Arsenal, Luis Suarez wants to leave Anfield to move on to bigger and better things.
On Wednesday he came on as a substitute with 20 minutes remaining against Melbourne Victory.
In stoppage time he did brilliantly to create a goal for new teammate Iago Aspas.
Suarez’s celebration spoke a thousand words.
Hunched over and not a smile to be seen, Luis Suarez looks likely to be on his way out.
The video of the goal is below the ‘celebration’.
Watch Live Stream
- Top striker criticised for not joining Liverpool or Arsenal (BBC Video)December 8, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool are worse at defending than under Brendan RodgersDecember 7, 2016
- Liverpool pair Lucas & Mignolet post pictures from Barcelona CL matchDecember 7, 2016
- Liverpool’s Loris Karius is actually outperforming Man United’s David De GeaDecember 7, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Luis Suarez’s goal for Barcelona v Real Madrid shouldn’t have been allowedDecember 3, 2016
- Ex Liverpool striker Luis Suarez pens long and emotional Steven Gerrard tributeNovember 24, 2016