Ryan Giggs wants 1 more year as a Manchester United player from incoming manager Louis van Gaal [Mirror]
- May 13, 2014
When he gave his teary-eyed speech at Old Trafford last week, many saw it as Giggs’ swansong in a Man United shirt.
At 40 years of age, it seemed the right time to finally bow out, but now it appears Giggs fancies one final year as a player.
Wednesday’s Mirror claim that the Welshman is set to tell as much to incoming manager Louis van Gaal, along with the same combined coaching role he held this season.
With van Gaal’s famed preference for youth over veterans, it’s anything but a sure thing…
- Man United are taking on Chelsea in the race to sign John Stones [Guardian]
- Bad new Man United fans. Sergio Ramos agrees a new Real Madrid deal until 2020 [Tweets]
- The final high quality leaks of Man United’s Adidas home kit for 2015/2016 [Pictu...
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Bayern hope Thomas Muller will stay in Munich forever, as Man United target Gareth Bale...
- Man United set to sign Pedro from Barcelona after they sell Angel Di Maria [Sport]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi