- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Rumours emerge Andy Carroll is injured again, might not play for West Ham until 2014
- September 9, 2013
The son of West Ham co-owner David Sullivan has confirmed some bad news for the Hammers on Monday evening: star striker Andy Carroll picked up another injury in training today.
Carroll has not played for West Ham in 2013/2014 due to a heel injury that saw the England hitman miss the whole of pre-season.
After securing a 15 million pound move from Liverpool to West Ham in the summer, this is a major blow for Sam Allardyce’s side.
At the moment the rumours are simply swirling on social networks, but the Tweet above from Jack Sullivan, who is a great source for West Ham news is causing plenty of worry amongst Hammers.
As can be seen on the selection of the best Tweets below.
Re Andy Carroll – hear rumours he'll be out for a while – Thats the worst case – could be far less..scans will determine the extent.
— Ian Abrahams (@BroadcastMoose) September 9, 2013
I did say on deadline day we'd regret not signing a striker, due to the injury prone Andy Carroll. Could ruin our season.
— West Ham News (@WHUFC_News) September 9, 2013
Hear Andy Carroll is injured again? We've put all out eggs in one basket and could be in for really tough season. Bring @CarltonCole1 back.
— Jake Tomkins (@JakeTomkins) September 9, 2013
— Jack Teesdale (@JDTeesdale) September 9, 2013
Andy Carroll is injured again?! It's now official the football gods hate west ham.
— Wes Nelson (@WesN92) September 9, 2013