Rumours break that Sneijder-Galatasaray is off: Watch the racy Yolanthe video that blew up the deal
- January 9, 2013
Italian website Calciomercato.com are reporting that Wesley Sneijder’s proposed move to Galatasaray is already dead in the water, however the reasons for the deal going sour have little to do with matters on the pitch.
Sneijder, who Inter Milan are desperate get out of the San Siro roster after the Dutch international got into contract disputes with the club, was rumoured to be close to a six million euro a year deal with the Istanbul powerhouse after positive discussions between the clubs in recent days.
Moreover, Sneijder’s wife Yolanthe Cabau gave off positive vibes that the deal may happen Tweeting “Istanbul is definitely nice!Have been there many times, love Turkey!But what will happen I do not know honey ..X.”
But now the positivity around the deal has evaporated after Galatasaray supporters have been made aware of a 2006 film Turkse Chich, in which Yolanthe Cabau played the role of a Turkish Muslim female who seduced a young man.
Could a racy scene in a movie really torpedo a football transfer? Possibly.
Watch the hilariously awful, and supposedly offensive, Yolanthe Cabau scene in Turkse Chich below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi