Rumours break that Sneijder-Galatasaray is off: Watch the racy Yolanthe video that blew up the deal
- January 9, 2013
Italian website Calciomercato.com are reporting that Wesley Sneijder’s proposed move to Galatasaray is already dead in the water, however the reasons for the deal going sour have little to do with matters on the pitch.
Sneijder, who Inter Milan are desperate get out of the San Siro roster after the Dutch international got into contract disputes with the club, was rumoured to be close to a six million euro a year deal with the Istanbul powerhouse after positive discussions between the clubs in recent days.
Moreover, Sneijder’s wife Yolanthe Cabau gave off positive vibes that the deal may happen Tweeting “Istanbul is definitely nice!Have been there many times, love Turkey!But what will happen I do not know honey ..X.”
But now the positivity around the deal has evaporated after Galatasaray supporters have been made aware of a 2006 film Turkse Chich, in which Yolanthe Cabau played the role of a Turkish Muslim female who seduced a young man.
Could a racy scene in a movie really torpedo a football transfer? Possibly.
Watch the hilariously awful, and supposedly offensive, Yolanthe Cabau scene in Turkse Chich below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...