- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
RUMOUR: PSV’s teenage starlet Zakaria Bakkali is heading to Liverpool for €8 million [Sport Magazine.be]
Sport Magazine.be have gone to print on Wednesday evening with a piece titled ‘Zakaria Bakkali is heading to Liverpool’.
Bakkali burst onto the scene last season when, at just 17, the teenage starlet forced his way into the PSV team.
The highlight of his 2013-14 season came way back in August, as in the space of seven days Bakkali received his Champions League debut last week, where he scored in his side’s 3-0 win at Zulte-Waregem, only to follow that up with a hat-trick v NEC.
PSV deployed Bakkali as a left-sided winger in a three-pronged attack with Memphis Depay and Jürgen Locadia.
Now, however, the 18-year-old is supposedly unhappy at PSV, as Liverpool are tipped to snapped up the young talent.
Sport Magazine.be report that Bakkali, whose season dropped off significantly in the final months, has no intention of extending his contract past 2015, leaving PSV open to receiving offers.
Liverpool are name-dropped along with Valencia and Tottenham as possible suitors, whilst the Reds are said to be willing to pay the top price of €8 million.
If true, one suspects PSV will bite their hand off.
- Updated: July 16, 2014