Rumour: Arsenal’s Mathieu Flamini threatened “to blind” Stoke’s Marc Wilson
Mathieu Flamini is quickly gaining cult status on his return to Arsenal and this rumour is unlikely to dispel any of the love for the French enforcer coming at the Emirates.
Stoke midfielder Marc Wilson was particularly aggressive towards Arsenal youngster Jack Wilshere and Flamini ran up to him and said something during the encounter which meant the Potters midfielder did not challenge the England playmaker again.
Now a rumour has spread (see Facebook post below) that Flamini has been cautioned by the FA for allegedly threatening Wilson with the following suggestion: “Do it again and I will blind you.”
Do we believe this rumour? Seems a bit far fetched to us and could well be simply something said in the midst of a keenly fought Premier League game.
Mathieu Flamini’s individual highlights in Arsenal’s win over Stoke is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger denies Arsenal will sell contract rebelsDecember 8, 2016
- Top striker criticised for not joining Liverpool or Arsenal (BBC Video)December 8, 2016
- Top broadsheet claims Arsenal may sell a star player to Chelsea as Gunners target Marco ReusDecember 8, 2016
- Chelsea want to sign Alexis Sanchez for dream partnership with Diego Costa [Mirror]December 7, 2016
- Xherdan Shaqiri talks about why Granit Xhaka isn’t starting for Arsenal [Blick]December 6, 2016
- Charlie Adam tops the Potters FPL league thanks to Chelsea & Liverpool stars (Video)November 8, 2016
- Michail Antonio blasts PL for their cheek over West Ham opener v StokeNovember 5, 2016
- Why Man United’s stars may be jealous of Stoke’s Joe AllenNovember 1, 2016