Rumour: Arsenal’s Mathieu Flamini threatened “to blind” Stoke’s Marc Wilson
- September 23, 2013
Mathieu Flamini is quickly gaining cult status on his return to Arsenal and this rumour is unlikely to dispel any of the love for the French enforcer coming at the Emirates.
Stoke midfielder Marc Wilson was particularly aggressive towards Arsenal youngster Jack Wilshere and Flamini ran up to him and said something during the encounter which meant the Potters midfielder did not challenge the England playmaker again.
Now a rumour has spread (see Facebook post below) that Flamini has been cautioned by the FA for allegedly threatening Wilson with the following suggestion: “Do it again and I will blind you.”
Do we believe this rumour? Seems a bit far fetched to us and could well be simply something said in the midst of a keenly fought Premier League game.
Mathieu Flamini’s individual highlights in Arsenal’s win over Stoke is below.
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Arsenal stars like Petr Cech & Olivier Giroud photobomb unsuspecting fans (Officia...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi