Rumour: Arsenal’s Mathieu Flamini threatened “to blind” Stoke’s Marc Wilson
- September 23, 2013
Mathieu Flamini is quickly gaining cult status on his return to Arsenal and this rumour is unlikely to dispel any of the love for the French enforcer coming at the Emirates.
Stoke midfielder Marc Wilson was particularly aggressive towards Arsenal youngster Jack Wilshere and Flamini ran up to him and said something during the encounter which meant the Potters midfielder did not challenge the England playmaker again.
Now a rumour has spread (see Facebook post below) that Flamini has been cautioned by the FA for allegedly threatening Wilson with the following suggestion: “Do it again and I will blind you.”
Do we believe this rumour? Seems a bit far fetched to us and could well be simply something said in the midst of a keenly fought Premier League game.
Mathieu Flamini’s individual highlights in Arsenal’s win over Stoke is below.
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- ‘It’s not worth celebrating’ Arsenal fans’ bizarre reaction aft...
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...