Roy Keane wonders if Steve Bruce had ‘a quick beer’ to suggest that Curtis Davies should go to the World Cup
- March 9, 2014
Steve Bruce sung the praises of Curtis Davies after Hull’s FA Cup win over Sunderland today, with Davies scooping the Man of the Match award.
Brucey was so impressed and high on victory that he suggested Davies could even be a dark horse for Roy Hodgon’s World Cup squad.
Back in the ITV studio, Roy Keane dismissed the suggestion out of hand, wondering if Brucey had had ‘a quick beer’ after the game to come up with something so outlandish.
It was a pretty ham-fisted gag from Keano, that went down like a lead balloon.
Then again, Keano and Brucey were staunch drinking buddies back in the day…
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...