- Pitch invader in a bright pink dress & blonde wig scored a goal during Blackpool v Fulham [Video]
- 1-0 to the Arsenal: Mesut Ozil provides quality assist for Alexis Sanchez [Best Tweets]
- Hoffenheim 0 – Bayern Munich 2: Sebastian Rode stars in away win [Official highlights]
- Barcelona 2 – Valencia 0: Leo Messi scores his 400th goal in the win [Official Highlights]
- Good Guy Ter Stegen celebrates his Barça rival Claudio Bravo’s penalty save [GIF]
Roy Keane wonders if Steve Bruce had ‘a quick beer’ to suggest that Curtis Davies should go to the World Cup
- March 9, 2014
Steve Bruce sung the praises of Curtis Davies after Hull’s FA Cup win over Sunderland today, with Davies scooping the Man of the Match award.
Brucey was so impressed and high on victory that he suggested Davies could even be a dark horse for Roy Hodgon’s World Cup squad.
Back in the ITV studio, Roy Keane dismissed the suggestion out of hand, wondering if Brucey had had ‘a quick beer’ after the game to come up with something so outlandish.
It was a pretty ham-fisted gag from Keano, that went down like a lead balloon.
Then again, Keano and Brucey were staunch drinking buddies back in the day…