Roy Keane wonders if Steve Bruce had ‘a quick beer’ to suggest that Curtis Davies should go to the World Cup
- March 9, 2014
Steve Bruce sung the praises of Curtis Davies after Hull’s FA Cup win over Sunderland today, with Davies scooping the Man of the Match award.
Brucey was so impressed and high on victory that he suggested Davies could even be a dark horse for Roy Hodgon’s World Cup squad.
Back in the ITV studio, Roy Keane dismissed the suggestion out of hand, wondering if Brucey had had ‘a quick beer’ after the game to come up with something so outlandish.
It was a pretty ham-fisted gag from Keano, that went down like a lead balloon.
Then again, Keano and Brucey were staunch drinking buddies back in the day…
- Man United legend Roy Keane is suing Paddy Power for a billboard featuring his face [Pi...
- Roy Keane says he wasn’t even a Man United fan whilst playing for them; Support S...
- D’oh: Sky Sports and A Bola mistakenly think Twitter user is the real Roy Keane
- An Irish journalist asks Ireland’s Alex Pearce if he’d like to “rear ...
- Roy Keane jokes about under-pressure FAI chief executive John Delaney [Video]
- Jordan Henderson reacts to James Milner signing and praises a former boss [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi