- Olivier Giroud out of Dortmund game: Arsenal failed to register striker for CL!
- Nuts! Ricardo Kishna’s amazing Panna for Ajax v Heenreveen [Official video]
- Arsene Wenger kept Arsenal’s players in for dressing room for showdown talks after Man United loss
- Arsenal paid £50,000 for Paul Gascoigne’s medical care; Spurs made Gazza pay for CL tickets [Sun]
- Brendan Rodgers’ position as Liverpool manager “not under immediate threat” [BBC]
Roy Keane wonders if Steve Bruce had ‘a quick beer’ to suggest that Curtis Davies should go to the World Cup
Steve Bruce sung the praises of Curtis Davies after Hull’s FA Cup win over Sunderland today, with Davies scooping the Man of the Match award.
Brucey was so impressed and high on victory that he suggested Davies could even be a dark horse for Roy Hodgon’s World Cup squad.
Back in the ITV studio, Roy Keane dismissed the suggestion out of hand, wondering if Brucey had had ‘a quick beer’ after the game to come up with something so outlandish.
It was a pretty ham-fisted gag from Keano, that went down like a lead balloon.
Then again, Keano and Brucey were staunch drinking buddies back in the day…
- Updated: March 9, 2014