- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Roy Keane laughs off Kompany’s suggestion City were better than Barça: ‘Doesn’t know what he’s talking about’
- Updated: February 18, 2014
Roy Keane shoots straight from the hip, so to speak.
The straight-talkin’, no nonsense Irishman was at his fiery best in the ITV studios tonight, on punditry duty for City v Barcelona.
And after the game, Keano was dumbfounded by what he’d just heard from City skipper Kompany, that the Citizens were the superior team, and that the Catalans were there for the taking.
Counting to 10, Keane laughed off the suggestion, saying that ‘he must be tired after the game to say that…he clearly doesn’t know what he’s talking about’.
Going on to say ‘you have to make excuses when you lose, Keano said he doesn’t give City so much as a prayer of salvaging the tie in the return leg in Barcelona.
Did he take extra pleasure in this rant because of the team he was dealing with…?