Ronaldo injured! Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo forced off after nine minutes [Picture]
- May 7, 2014
Real Madrid have been handed a scare tonight in the midst of their battle with Valladolid – Cristiano Ronaldo has hobbled off injured after just nine minutes.
The Portuguese attacker has been their talisman this season but has been forced off due to what appears to be a recurrence of his troublesome hamstring injury.
Ronaldo scored his 50th club goal of the season at the weekend with a vital injury time equaliser against Valencia at the Bernabeu.
Real Madrid are currently playing Real Valladolid and looking to close the gap on title rivals Atletico Madrid and Barcelona. Real Madrid will also be keeping one eye on the Champions League final on the 24th of this month, hoping to keep their star man fit.
Watch Live Stream
- Former Chelsea star is the toughest opponent Cristiano Ronaldo has ever facedOctober 27, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo admits he needs his haters, discusses mutual respect with Leo Messi [Coach]October 27, 2016
- Leo Messi crushed Cristiano Ronaldo in Marca’s Ballon d’Or pollOctober 25, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo accused of being addicted to botox [VIP]October 25, 2016
- A huge club ‘tried to hire Pep Guardiola’ in NovemberOctober 27, 2016
- Ronaldo makes confession about famous Compostela goal that will anger Barcelona fansOctober 27, 2016
- Nacho’s wonder strike has Gareth Bale working on his technique [Instagram]October 27, 2016
- Real Madrid slammed for how they left their dressing room at Cultural Leonesa (video)October 27, 2016