Ronaldinho’s brother Assis defends the Brazilian star over his lewd picture with bikini babes in a swimming pool
- January 16, 2014
The fallout from Ronaldinho’s picture with five bikini-clad women in a swimming pool has continued overnight, as Brazilian portal UOL Esporte caught with with the player’s brother and agent Assis to quiz him about the leaked photo.
To recap, a picture of Ronaldinho standing over five women lying at his feet in a swimming pool went viral this week after it somehow got out onto social media sites.
In the face of some criticism labelling Ronaldinho distasteful and disrespectful to women, his brother Assis has now hit back:
The photo’s of himself. What’s the problem?
Do I approve? I approve. What’s is the problem? He was on vacation, he is single, he is happy, he is at peace with life.
He was basking in the pool with women. Would it be any different is they were gay or transvestites?
You have politicians [in Brazil] who are stealing [from the public], but you are concerned with a photo of Ronaldinho?! It’s ridiculous. Brazil is full of problems and we are concerned about Ronaldinho’s holiday.
- Ronaldinho confirms that he’s moving to Turkey in Instagram post [Video]
- President of Turkish club Antalyaspor says Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto’o are signin...
- Barcelona legend Ronaldinho stares down top of TV presenter for way too long [Video]
- Barcelona legend Ronaldinho hails Liverpool’s £29m signing of Roberto Firmino
- Still Got It: The best of Ronaldinho at Queretaro [Vines and Video]
- Free Agent: Ronaldinho parts company with Mexican side Queretaro
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi