Ronaldinho was kicked, showed some nice flicks & scored a golazo v Raja Casablanca [Individual highlights]
Was that Ronaldinho’s last game for Atletico Mineiro?
Fans of the bucked-tooth wonder sat back and enjoyed another top performance from Ronaldinho on Wednesday at the Club World Cup in Morocco, even though the final result took many by surprise.
Brazilians Atletico Mineiro suffered a shock 3-1 defeat to home side Raja Casablanca in the semifinals of the tournament, however the stand out player for the South Americans was Nike legend Ronaldinho.
Given a free role intended to hurt Raja from various attacking positions over the pitch, Ronaldinho showed off some fabulous touches and he nutmegged and sombrero-ed opponents over the 90 minutes. In return, Atletico’s #10 was repeatedly kicked in the ankles as Raja’s players struggled to keep up.
When it came to the cut and thrust Ronaldinho lit up the Stade de Marrakech with a world class free-kick just after the hour. The Brazilian also contributed several incisive through-balls during the game, however the quality of some of his set-plays could have been better.
Ronaldinho’s contract at Atletico Mineiro expires at the end of the year.
Watch Ronaldinho’s individual highlights against Raja Casablanca below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal go up against Barcelona in the race for Brazilian left-back Douglas Santos [Hoje em Dia]June 22, 2016
- Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic could join Atletico Madrid [AS]June 3, 2016
- Comedy cartoon reconstruction of shoot-out between Atletico & Real Madrid (442oons Video)May 29, 2016
- Atletico Mineiro’s Robinho hit by a lighter at Racing Club, does a Dida (Video)April 28, 2016
- Barcelona are already making excuses for their new club ambassador RonaldinhoOctober 18, 2016
- Barcelona suffer an epic fail regarding their new club ambassador RonaldinhoOctober 15, 2016
- Ronaldinho uploads all his highlights from the Peace Match to Instagram (videos)October 13, 2016
- When legends combine: Diego Maradona assist, Francesco Totti goal (video)October 13, 2016