Ronaldinho was kicked, showed some nice flicks & scored a golazo v Raja Casablanca [Individual highlights]
- December 19, 2013
Was that Ronaldinho’s last game for Atletico Mineiro?
Fans of the bucked-tooth wonder sat back and enjoyed another top performance from Ronaldinho on Wednesday at the Club World Cup in Morocco, even though the final result took many by surprise.
Brazilians Atletico Mineiro suffered a shock 3-1 defeat to home side Raja Casablanca in the semifinals of the tournament, however the stand out player for the South Americans was Nike legend Ronaldinho.
Given a free role intended to hurt Raja from various attacking positions over the pitch, Ronaldinho showed off some fabulous touches and he nutmegged and sombrero-ed opponents over the 90 minutes. In return, Atletico’s #10 was repeatedly kicked in the ankles as Raja’s players struggled to keep up.
When it came to the cut and thrust Ronaldinho lit up the Stade de Marrakech with a world class free-kick just after the hour. The Brazilian also contributed several incisive through-balls during the game, however the quality of some of his set-plays could have been better.
Ronaldinho’s contract at Atletico Mineiro expires at the end of the year.
Watch Ronaldinho’s individual highlights against Raja Casablanca below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]