Ronaldinho returns to Atletico Mineiro training, pulls off a classy curler & rabona pass
- November 28, 2013
Having been out due to injury since mid September, Ronaldinho made his long-awaited comeback to action on Wednesday.
Ronaldinho is now expected to play some part in Atletico Mineiro’s final game of the Brazilian season, against Vitoria on Sunday week.
Which means he looks set to travel to the Club World Cup next month as Atletico Mineiro look to ensure a Brazilian side continues to hold the trophy.
The former Barcelona star said in a press conference after the training session: “I don’t feel any discomfort, no pain or anything, thank God I’ve been feeling better every day. Now the good part is here, return to play, back training with the group.”
Ronaldinho even had time to joke when asked what he missed during the two-month lay-off: “From you (the journalists) not much!”
- International scored two quality goals against Atletico Mineiro in the Copa Libertadore...
- Rafael Carioca (Atletico Mineiro) scored a stunning volley against Colo Colo [Video]
- The best goals from Spain in 2014 ft. Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, James Rodriguez & more...
- Amazing! Brazilian newspaper sensational front page on Cup Final day today [Picture]
- Flamengo striker Everton scores brilliant solo goal against Atletico Mineiro [Video]
- Ronaldinho posts wonderfully feel-good highlights video of his time at Atletico Mineiro
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...