Ronaldinho returns to Atletico Mineiro training, pulls off a classy curler & rabona pass
Having been out due to injury since mid September, Ronaldinho made his long-awaited comeback to action on Wednesday.
Ronaldinho is now expected to play some part in Atletico Mineiro’s final game of the Brazilian season, against Vitoria on Sunday week.
Which means he looks set to travel to the Club World Cup next month as Atletico Mineiro look to ensure a Brazilian side continues to hold the trophy.
The former Barcelona star said in a press conference after the training session: “I don’t feel any discomfort, no pain or anything, thank God I’ve been feeling better every day. Now the good part is here, return to play, back training with the group.”
Ronaldinho even had time to joke when asked what he missed during the two-month lay-off: “From you (the journalists) not much!”
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal go up against Barcelona in the race for Brazilian left-back Douglas Santos [Hoje em Dia]June 22, 2016
- Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic could join Atletico Madrid [AS]June 3, 2016
- Comedy cartoon reconstruction of shoot-out between Atletico & Real Madrid (442oons Video)May 29, 2016
- Atletico Mineiro’s Robinho hit by a lighter at Racing Club, does a Dida (Video)April 28, 2016
- That Iniesta story about Ronaldinho and Real Madrid wasn’t actually in his bookSeptember 5, 2016
- Andres Iniesta tells great story about Ronaldinho ahead of El Clasico in 2005September 4, 2016
- Ronaldinho returns to Barcelona in an ambassador roleSeptember 3, 2016
- Ronaldinho pens a letter after sensationally quitting the Indian Premier FutsalJuly 20, 2016