- Former Irish rugby star Brian O’Driscoll admits he was infatuated when he met David Beckham [Video]
- Mario Balotelli pulls off back skill and bicycle kick during Liverpool head tennis [Video]
- Rumours abound that Falcao will start for Man United against Chelsea [Tweets]
- Thibaut Courtois has achieved a lot in his career since his debut six years ago
- This graphic shows Louis van Gaal’s stunning influence over top level European football
Ronaldinho returns to Atletico Mineiro training, pulls off a classy curler & rabona pass
- November 28, 2013
Having been out due to injury since mid September, Ronaldinho made his long-awaited comeback to action on Wednesday.
Ronaldinho is now expected to play some part in Atletico Mineiro’s final game of the Brazilian season, against Vitoria on Sunday week.
Which means he looks set to travel to the Club World Cup next month as Atletico Mineiro look to ensure a Brazilian side continues to hold the trophy.
The former Barcelona star said in a press conference after the training session: “I don’t feel any discomfort, no pain or anything, thank God I’ve been feeling better every day. Now the good part is here, return to play, back training with the group.”
Ronaldinho even had time to joke when asked what he missed during the two-month lay-off: “From you (the journalists) not much!”