- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Ronaldinho returns to Atletico Mineiro training, pulls off a classy curler & rabona pass
Having been out due to injury since mid September, Ronaldinho made his long-awaited comeback to action on Wednesday.
Ronaldinho is now expected to play some part in Atletico Mineiro’s final game of the Brazilian season, against Vitoria on Sunday week.
Which means he looks set to travel to the Club World Cup next month as Atletico Mineiro look to ensure a Brazilian side continues to hold the trophy.
The former Barcelona star said in a press conference after the training session: “I don’t feel any discomfort, no pain or anything, thank God I’ve been feeling better every day. Now the good part is here, return to play, back training with the group.”
Ronaldinho even had time to joke when asked what he missed during the two-month lay-off: “From you (the journalists) not much!”
- Updated: November 28, 2013