- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Ronaldinho returns to Atletico Mineiro training, pulls off a classy curler & rabona pass
Having been out due to injury since mid September, Ronaldinho made his long-awaited comeback to action on Wednesday.
Ronaldinho is now expected to play some part in Atletico Mineiro’s final game of the Brazilian season, against Vitoria on Sunday week.
Which means he looks set to travel to the Club World Cup next month as Atletico Mineiro look to ensure a Brazilian side continues to hold the trophy.
The former Barcelona star said in a press conference after the training session: “I don’t feel any discomfort, no pain or anything, thank God I’ve been feeling better every day. Now the good part is here, return to play, back training with the group.”
Ronaldinho even had time to joke when asked what he missed during the two-month lay-off: “From you (the journalists) not much!”
- Updated: November 28, 2013