Ronaldinho returns to Atletico Mineiro training, pulls off a classy curler & rabona pass
Having been out due to injury since mid September, Ronaldinho made his long-awaited comeback to action on Wednesday.
Ronaldinho is now expected to play some part in Atletico Mineiro’s final game of the Brazilian season, against Vitoria on Sunday week.
Which means he looks set to travel to the Club World Cup next month as Atletico Mineiro look to ensure a Brazilian side continues to hold the trophy.
The former Barcelona star said in a press conference after the training session: “I don’t feel any discomfort, no pain or anything, thank God I’ve been feeling better every day. Now the good part is here, return to play, back training with the group.”
Ronaldinho even had time to joke when asked what he missed during the two-month lay-off: “From you (the journalists) not much!”
Watch Live Stream
- Comedy cartoon reconstruction of shoot-out between Atletico & Real Madrid (442oons Video)May 29th, 2016
- Atletico Mineiro’s Robinho hit by a lighter at Racing Club, does a Dida (Video)April 28th, 2016
- Robinho scores perfect hat-trick for Atletico Mineiro (Video)March 7th, 2016
- Now at Atletico Mineiro, it’s nice to see that Robinho is still useless (Video)March 1st, 2016
- Ronaldinho uses Champions League Final for a shameless Nike Publicity Stunt (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Barcelona legends Ronaldinho and Belletti look back on 2006 UCL final win over Arsenal (Video)May 17th, 2016
- Ronaldinho outdoes himself with no-look flick assist against Mexico All Stars (GIF)May 14th, 2016
- Ronaldinho, Jose Mourinho and FIFA Legends meet up in Mexico (Video)May 11th, 2016