Ronaldinho pulls off incredible “shark attack” Footvolley move [video]
- August 28, 2014
Without a club since leaving Atletico Mineiro, Ronaldinho has been linked with a move to Brazilian clubs Santos and Palmeiras.
A move to the MLS has not yet come to fruition and it looks like the Barcelona legend will likely play in Brazil rather than abroad.
In the meantime, judging by Ronaldinho’s Instagram account, the gap-toothed wonder is keeping himself in shape by playing some Footvolley or as its called in Brazil: futevôlei.
Ronaldinho caught on camera a terrific “shark attack” block which is a pretty impressive feat.
First Ronaldinho uploaded the pretty incredible picture above – then the video (below) with the following message: “Hey, guys, after yesterday’s photo, I want to show you the video of the time of the shark atack !! LOL I also invite those who practice this sport to send videos with crazy moves!! Let’s go!!”
- Ronaldinho confirms that he’s moving to Turkey in Instagram post [Video]
- President of Turkish club Antalyaspor says Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto’o are signin...
- Barcelona legend Ronaldinho stares down top of TV presenter for way too long [Video]
- Barcelona legend Ronaldinho hails Liverpool’s £29m signing of Roberto Firmino
- Still Got It: The best of Ronaldinho at Queretaro [Vines and Video]
- Free Agent: Ronaldinho parts company with Mexican side Queretaro
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi