Ronaldinho pulls off incredible “shark attack” Footvolley move [video]
- August 28, 2014
Without a club since leaving Atletico Mineiro, Ronaldinho has been linked with a move to Brazilian clubs Santos and Palmeiras.
A move to the MLS has not yet come to fruition and it looks like the Barcelona legend will likely play in Brazil rather than abroad.
In the meantime, judging by Ronaldinho’s Instagram account, the gap-toothed wonder is keeping himself in shape by playing some Footvolley or as its called in Brazil: futevôlei.
Ronaldinho caught on camera a terrific “shark attack” block which is a pretty impressive feat.
First Ronaldinho uploaded the pretty incredible picture above – then the video (below) with the following message: “Hey, guys, after yesterday’s photo, I want to show you the video of the time of the shark atack !! LOL I also invite those who practice this sport to send videos with crazy moves!! Let’s go!!”
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...