- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Ronaldinho plays Crossbar Challenge at Atletico Mineiro training [Video]
Ronaldinho may not be playing at the World Cup this summer, but the 2-time Ballon D’Or has plenty to keep himself occupied with, with the Brasileirao season running through the European summer.
Dinho looks to have gotten over the disappointment of his Selecao snub, appearing to be in great form at Atletico Mineiro training yesterday.
The Malandro magician messed around with his own private game of Crossbar Challenge, striking the bar twice, though not looking to be taking it all that seriously at the same time.
- Updated: June 7, 2014