Ronaldinho has signed for Besiktas [De Telegraaf]
The rumours have been rife for a few days now and are today confirmed by reliable Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf: Ronaldinho has signed for Besiktas.
After a stunning 2013, where Ronaldinho led Atletico Mineiro to Copa Libertadores glory, it seems the Brazilian legend is returning to Europe.
Last week it was claimed Roberto Assis, Ronaldinho’s brother and agent, had been negotiating with the Turkish side for over six months.
De Telegraaf say Ronaldinho has agreed a two-and-a-half year deal with Besiktas worth between 10 and 15 million euros.
The 33-year-old Brazilian legend is set to receive a rapturous welcome by supporters of the Turkish side who have already been sharing the picture below of a Ronaldinho look-a-like in a Besiktas top.
Watch Live Stream
- Anderson Talisca’s wife Anna Paula Ramos reveals racist abuse from Benfica fansSeptember 14, 2016
- Ricardo Quaresma and Besiktas were ecstatic to get Benfica in the UCL draw [Instagram]August 26, 2016
- Besiktas boss insists he doesn’t like Liverpool striker Mario BalotelliJuly 31, 2016
- Besiktas release statement denying any interest in Liverpool’s Mario BalotelliJuly 27, 2016
- Barcelona are already making excuses for their new club ambassador RonaldinhoOctober 18, 2016
- Barcelona suffer an epic fail regarding their new club ambassador RonaldinhoOctober 15, 2016
- Ronaldinho uploads all his highlights from the Peace Match to Instagram (videos)October 13, 2016
- When legends combine: Diego Maradona assist, Francesco Totti goal (video)October 13, 2016