- Lying 16th, Dortmund fans explain their love of Jurgen Klopp after Arsenal defeat [Video]
- Arsene Wenger jokes about getting an easier draw in the Champions League
- Manchester United v Hull: Predicted line-ups, preview & betting tips
- Brendan Rodgers defends the form of Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard [Official Video]
- Prosecutor requests 8 month prison sentence for Brandao headbutt on PSG’s Thiago Motta [Video]
Ronaldinho-esque! David Solari (brother of ex-Real Madrid star Santiago Solari) scores a 40-yard free-kick in Israel
Remember Ronaldinho’s goal for Brazil which knocked out England from 2002 World Cup…
A wonderful set-play was converted in the Israeli to flight on Saturday as FC Ashdod lost 2-1 away at Maccabi Haifa.
Ashdod got on the scoresheet late on in the game through a wonderful free-kick from David Solari, as the 27-year-old younger brother of former Real Madrid star Santiago Solari lobbed the keeper with a brilliant effort that sailed into the net off the underside of the bar.
Enjoy David Solari’s Ronaldinho-esque free-kick below.
- Updated: December 28, 2013