- Barcelona & Mundo Deportivo troll readers by releasing fake 2016-2017 Barca kit [Photo]
- Southampton v Chelsea [Team Sheets]
- Chelsea linked to £7.8m Rijeka striker Andrej Kramaric as Blues send reps to Croatia
- Linked to Arsenal, Sevilla’s Grzegorz Krychowiak confirms he’s signed for an English club [Tweets]
- Xherdan Shaqiri to leave Bayern Munich for Juventus on loan with an option to buy [Sky Italia]
Ronaldinho-esque! David Solari (brother of ex-Real Madrid star Santiago Solari) scores a 40-yard free-kick in Israel
Remember Ronaldinho’s goal for Brazil which knocked out England from 2002 World Cup…
A wonderful set-play was converted in the Israeli to flight on Saturday as FC Ashdod lost 2-1 away at Maccabi Haifa.
Ashdod got on the scoresheet late on in the game through a wonderful free-kick from David Solari, as the 27-year-old younger brother of former Real Madrid star Santiago Solari lobbed the keeper with a brilliant effort that sailed into the net off the underside of the bar.
Enjoy David Solari’s Ronaldinho-esque free-kick below.
- Updated: December 28, 2013