Ronaldinho-esque! David Solari (brother of ex-Real Madrid star Santiago Solari) scores a 40-yard free-kick in Israel
- December 28, 2013
Remember Ronaldinho’s goal for Brazil which knocked out England from 2002 World Cup…
A wonderful set-play was converted in the Israeli to flight on Saturday as FC Ashdod lost 2-1 away at Maccabi Haifa.
Ashdod got on the scoresheet late on in the game through a wonderful free-kick from David Solari, as the 27-year-old younger brother of former Real Madrid star Santiago Solari lobbed the keeper with a brilliant effort that sailed into the net off the underside of the bar.
Enjoy David Solari’s Ronaldinho-esque free-kick below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...