Ronaldinho (Atletico Mineiro) bags two beautiful assists v Botafogo
- August 23, 2013
Aged 33, Atletico Mineiro superstar Ronaldinho showed last night he’s still very capable of performing at the very highest level.
His team were beaten 4-2 by Botafogo late on Thursday night, but Ronaldinho still managed to shine, assisting both his team’s goals.
The first assist highlighted his incredible awareness. Without looking up, his first touch was a pass to play a teammate in on goal.
His second assist was just as good.
With an exquisite first touch, Dinho lost his man to create space before chipping an inch perfect through ball, allowing Guilherme to score.
Below the two assists is an individual highlights video::
- Ronaldinho confirms that he’s moving to Turkey in Instagram post [Video]
- President of Turkish club Antalyaspor says Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto’o are signin...
- Barcelona legend Ronaldinho stares down top of TV presenter for way too long [Video]
- Barcelona legend Ronaldinho hails Liverpool’s £29m signing of Roberto Firmino
- Still Got It: The best of Ronaldinho at Queretaro [Vines and Video]
- Free Agent: Ronaldinho parts company with Mexican side Queretaro
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi