Ronaldinho: ‘Any player would be glad to finish his career at a big club like PSG; club lives on in my heart’ [Canal+]
- October 8, 2013
Canal Football Club caught up with Ronaldinho on the eve of last weekend’s Classique to reminisce on his PSG days.
Ronnie spent two years with the Parisians from 2001 to 2003, before his career-changing move to Barcelona.
He scored an emblematic golazo in a Classique against Marseille, one of the many reasons for which he’s remembered fondly in the French capital.
Dinho told Canal+:
PSG lives in my heart, it was my first team in Europe. The fans always treated me with more kindness than would be normal, and fans still send me letters. They are a very strong team at the moment.
And although Ronaldinho is happy and settled at Atletico Mineiro for now, he left the door open to a possible return to Europe one day.
I am not thinking about the future today, but any player in the world would be happy to finish his career at a big club like PSG.
Ronnie’s interview with Canal+ can be seen on the clip below, in Portuguese with French subtitles.
[gthumb id=”363022″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...