Ronald de Boer: “Manchester United need to buy big players or risk losing Robin van Persie” [M.E.N]
- March 7, 2014
Manchester United have been told by Dutch football legend to buy big this summer, or risk losing the disgruntled star striker Robin van Persie.
Van Persie must have been speaking to de Boer while playing for the Netherlands recently and his comments are likely to infuriate the Old Trafford faithful.
RVP has been nearing the Old Trafford exit door recently after his Olympiakos rant and other comments.
Ronaldo de Boer said the following: “Van Persie wants to compete for trophies and everything this year looks out of sight,It’s very disappointing for a player of his quality. I don’t think he’s enjoying the football United are playing. He’s a team player but he likes to play beautiful football and that isn’t the case at the moment. But, if there’s no investment in new, young, great players from other clubs, then Robin will move.”
Van Persie has not been able to replicate his form last season which won Manchester United the league and several rumours have surfaced that he is not happy with David Moyes.
- No Nike players included in Manchester United’s Adidas kit launch
- Adidas accused of sexism over low neckline on Manchester United women’s shirt
- Pedro’s mother says her son is leaving Barcelona, moving to England [Cadena Ser A...
- Van Gaal ready to sell De Gea, but Manchester United board refusing to give in to Real ...
- Juan Mata & Luke Shaw poke pitchforks in Adidas’ cool Manchester United kit ...
- Lucas Moura is excited about Angel Di Maria’s imminent transfer to PSG (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi