- Heads Up! Robbie Keane pings balls at the LA Galaxy buggy driver [Video]
- Serious Moves! Chelsea’s Didier Drogba performs Moonwalk-type dance in Ivory Coast [Video]
- Manchester United’s Daley Blind thanks fans for injury encouragement via Instagram
- Bacary Sagna: ‘I joined Manchester City because Arsenal couldn’t win trophies’ [Sun]
- Glen Johnson rejects new Liverpool offer, agrees to join Roma in January [Metro]
Roma’s Miralem Pjanic bought all the stock in a pharmacy in Sarajevo to help those affected by the floods in Bosnia
Bosnian website nkp.ba are reporting a wonderful story about how Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic has sought to help people affected floods in Bosnia.
In a remarkable move, Pjanic, seeing that people were short of basic medical supplies, went into a pharmacy in Sarajevo and proceeded to by every piece of stock in the shop.
Pjanic donated all the medical supplies to the ongoing humanitarian effort.
A single image of Miralem Pjanic in the pharmacy can be seen below.
- Updated: May 20, 2014