- Majority of Manchester United fans want Cristiano Ronaldo & Mats Hummels in Christmas Stocking [Video]
- Fergie: ‘Man United’s Michael Carrick is best centre midfielder in the Premier League’ [Video]
- Carlos Tevez nutmegs the keeper, gives Juve the lead v Napoli [Video]
- Manchester City stars (Aguero, Nasri) play FIFA 15, Yaya Toure refuses to pick United! [Video]
- Roma want to take Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski on loan to cover for Gervinho’s AFCON absence [Gazzetta]
Roma’s Miralem Pjanic bought all the stock in a pharmacy in Sarajevo to help those affected by the floods in Bosnia
Bosnian website nkp.ba are reporting a wonderful story about how Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic has sought to help people affected floods in Bosnia.
In a remarkable move, Pjanic, seeing that people were short of basic medical supplies, went into a pharmacy in Sarajevo and proceeded to by every piece of stock in the shop.
Pjanic donated all the medical supplies to the ongoing humanitarian effort.
A single image of Miralem Pjanic in the pharmacy can be seen below.
- Updated: May 20, 2014