Rogerio Ceni (Sao Paulo) abandoned by his teammates and ends up singing the national anthem alone
- March 8, 2013
Rogerio Ceni is a legend of the game. Aged 40, the Sao Paulo goalkeeper has scored an incredible 109 goals in his career.
Last night the veteran keeper had to sing the Brazilian national anthem alone before Sao Paulo faced Arsenal Sarandi in the Copa Libertadores in a match that ended 1-1.
The referee decided last minute that there was a kit clash so the Sao Paulo players had to run in while the anthems were playing to change.
Poor Rogerio Ceni was left out there alone to sing the famous Brazilian national anthem all by himself.
Watch Rogerio Ceni looking a little awkward as the anthem plays below, (it goes on for a while):
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...