Rogerio Ceni (Sao Paulo) abandoned by his teammates and ends up singing the national anthem alone
- March 8, 2013
Rogerio Ceni is a legend of the game. Aged 40, the Sao Paulo goalkeeper has scored an incredible 109 goals in his career.
Last night the veteran keeper had to sing the Brazilian national anthem alone before Sao Paulo faced Arsenal Sarandi in the Copa Libertadores in a match that ended 1-1.
The referee decided last minute that there was a kit clash so the Sao Paulo players had to run in while the anthems were playing to change.
Poor Rogerio Ceni was left out there alone to sing the famous Brazilian national anthem all by himself.
Watch Rogerio Ceni looking a little awkward as the anthem plays below, (it goes on for a while):
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...