- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Rogerio Ceni (Sao Paulo) abandoned by his teammates and ends up singing the national anthem alone
Rogerio Ceni is a legend of the game. Aged 40, the Sao Paulo goalkeeper has scored an incredible 109 goals in his career.
Last night the veteran keeper had to sing the Brazilian national anthem alone before Sao Paulo faced Arsenal Sarandi in the Copa Libertadores in a match that ended 1-1.
The referee decided last minute that there was a kit clash so the Sao Paulo players had to run in while the anthems were playing to change.
Poor Rogerio Ceni was left out there alone to sing the famous Brazilian national anthem all by himself.
Watch Rogerio Ceni looking a little awkward as the anthem plays below, (it goes on for a while):
- Updated: March 8, 2013