- PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic trolls St. Etienne player during 1-0 win [GIF]
- Aston Villa 2 – Bournemouth 1: Carles Gil scores a wondergoal at Villa Park
- Brighton 2 – Arsenal 3: Tomas Rosicky steals the show in FA Cup win [Official Highlights]
- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
Rogerio Ceni (Sao Paulo) abandoned by his teammates and ends up singing the national anthem alone
Rogerio Ceni is a legend of the game. Aged 40, the Sao Paulo goalkeeper has scored an incredible 109 goals in his career.
Last night the veteran keeper had to sing the Brazilian national anthem alone before Sao Paulo faced Arsenal Sarandi in the Copa Libertadores in a match that ended 1-1.
The referee decided last minute that there was a kit clash so the Sao Paulo players had to run in while the anthems were playing to change.
Poor Rogerio Ceni was left out there alone to sing the famous Brazilian national anthem all by himself.
Watch Rogerio Ceni looking a little awkward as the anthem plays below, (it goes on for a while):
- Updated: March 8, 2013