Rogerio Ceni (Sao Paulo) abandoned by his teammates and ends up singing the national anthem alone
- March 8, 2013
Rogerio Ceni is a legend of the game. Aged 40, the Sao Paulo goalkeeper has scored an incredible 109 goals in his career.
Last night the veteran keeper had to sing the Brazilian national anthem alone before Sao Paulo faced Arsenal Sarandi in the Copa Libertadores in a match that ended 1-1.
The referee decided last minute that there was a kit clash so the Sao Paulo players had to run in while the anthems were playing to change.
Poor Rogerio Ceni was left out there alone to sing the famous Brazilian national anthem all by himself.
Watch Rogerio Ceni looking a little awkward as the anthem plays below, (it goes on for a while):
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi