- Jose Mourinho: Bojan Krkic is the only player who almost killed me with a heart attack [Video]
- Barriga (Santiago Wanderers) should hang his head in shame after this horror own goal [Video]
- Lithuanian futsal player Ervins Krainis scores fantastic overhead kick [Video]
- Arsenal players get followed around by Christmas carolers singing football chants in brilliant BT advert
- Louis van Gaal: Sir Alex Ferguson said winning was enough but it’s not, performances matter [Video]
Rogerio Ceni (Sao Paulo) abandoned by his teammates and ends up singing the national anthem alone
Rogerio Ceni is a legend of the game. Aged 40, the Sao Paulo goalkeeper has scored an incredible 109 goals in his career.
Last night the veteran keeper had to sing the Brazilian national anthem alone before Sao Paulo faced Arsenal Sarandi in the Copa Libertadores in a match that ended 1-1.
The referee decided last minute that there was a kit clash so the Sao Paulo players had to run in while the anthems were playing to change.
Poor Rogerio Ceni was left out there alone to sing the famous Brazilian national anthem all by himself.
Watch Rogerio Ceni looking a little awkward as the anthem plays below, (it goes on for a while):
- Updated: March 8, 2013