- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Robin van Persie’s unexpected appearance on Wednesday’s Countdown conundrum [Picture]
- Updated: October 31, 2013
Channel 4′s daytime quiz show Countdown has a massive cult following in England, and viewers were taken aback by the Countdown conundrum on Wednesday’s episode.
The Countdown conundrum, for those unaware, is the final round of the show in which the contestants are presented with nine jumbled up letters which, when rearranged, spell out a nine letter word.
When it came time for the final puzzle, Manchester United and football fans at large were knocked off their stride as the word “VANPERSIO” was displayed.
With their minds presumably thinking about the Man United centre forward, neither of the contestants managed to get the right answer.
For the record, this isn’t the first time a Manchester United star has appeared on the show, as back in June the show’s Rachel Riley was surprised by Ryan Giggs on her 1000th appearance.
A screengrab of Wednesday’s Robin van Persie inspired Countdown conundrum is below.