- Policewomen tried blackmailing Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard after she stole CCTV film of a brawl [Sun]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
Robin van Persie’s 1st Tweet as a Manchester United player is a big disappointment!
— Robin van Persie (@Persie_Official) July 14, 2013
Reportedly due to abuse from Arsenal fans on Twitter, Robin van Persie had yet to Tweet as a Manchester United player since joining the Premier League champions on August 15, 2012.
RVP finally did Tweet on Sunday but it was a rather large disappointment to the Manchester United fans who were waiting for the Dutch striker, to say something, anything, on the social network.
Despite this, van Persie’s Tweet did get close to 800 retweets and over 200 favourites.
Various theories have been put forward about the Tweet above.
Was van Persie paid big bucks to Tweet about an iOS game?
Or, was one of RVP’s kids or perhaps his wife, on his phone?
- Updated: July 14, 2013