Robin van Persie pays awesome tribute to Nemanja Vidic in Holland presser
You can imagine there will be many Manchester United fans eyeing Nemanja Vidic’s form at Inter Milan with an envious glance next season.
The 32-year-old has signed for the Nerazzurri on a three-year deal, frustrated to receive shorter offers from Manchester United, where he made his name on the world stage.
On press duties for the Holland team yesterday, Robin van Persie was asked whether he will miss Vidic and the Manchester United striker came out with a long list of reasons of why he admires the Serb.
Besides the fact that the players and their families are close friends, RVP paid one of the highest compliments anyone can pay to a defender.
Van Persie pulled out the old English saying of “he would stick his head in where others are afraid to kick the ball.”
You can imagine Vidic might be a bit embarrassed about this where he to watch the clip above of his now former Manchester United team mate!
- ‘I meant the assist’: Juan Mata talks to BeIN Sport before Man United’...
- No Arsenal strikers make The Mail’s Manchester United-dominated Combined XI
- Sir Alex Ferguson explains why he only described four Man United players as world class...
- Owen Hargreaves thinks Man United are too reliant on Martial and Memphis (Video)
- Arjen Robben is considering legal action against Fenerbache because of this advert (Video)
- After being dumped by Man United, Robin van Persie speaks out about being benched by Fe...
- Ex Man United striker Robin Van Persie scores winner for Fenerbahce v Bursaspor (video)
- Robin van Persie loses Dutch captaincy, Arjen Robben takes over the Oranje armband