Robin van Persie is now the most prolific Dutchman in Premier League history [Graphic]
- November 4, 2013
Robin van Persie’s lashed finish at Fulham not only helped Manchester United to victory at Craven Cottage but also set him apart from some of Holland’s finest ever strikers.
The Manchester United hitman is now the most prolific Dutchman in Premier League history.
At first this doesn’t sound so impressive until you see who RVP is up against.
RVP’s 128 goals take him out in front of Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, a terrific scorer in his day and he now smashes the likes of Ruud van Nistelrooy, Dennis Bergkamp and Dirk Kuyt.
All the Holland strikers mentioned in this article can be considered bona fide legends of the Premier League.
The best part of van Persie’s record is that it is unlikely to be beaten anytime soon.
- PSG-bound Angel Di Maria fined £360,000 for missing Manchester United’s US Tour [...
- Twitter makes fun of Wayne Rooney’s handwriting
- Memphis Depay wears nearly £10k worth of fashion accessories on Manchester United’...
- Jese Lingard records funny header game on a GoPro with Manchester United teammates, goe...
- Angel Di Maria’s move from Manchester United to PSG is a done deal [L’Equipe]
- Barcelona fan cries hysterically as Pedro refuses to deny Man United links (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi