Robin van Persie is now the most prolific Dutchman in Premier League history [Graphic]
- November 4, 2013
Robin van Persie’s lashed finish at Fulham not only helped Manchester United to victory at Craven Cottage but also set him apart from some of Holland’s finest ever strikers.
The Manchester United hitman is now the most prolific Dutchman in Premier League history.
At first this doesn’t sound so impressive until you see who RVP is up against.
RVP’s 128 goals take him out in front of Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, a terrific scorer in his day and he now smashes the likes of Ruud van Nistelrooy, Dennis Bergkamp and Dirk Kuyt.
All the Holland strikers mentioned in this article can be considered bona fide legends of the Premier League.
The best part of van Persie’s record is that it is unlikely to be beaten anytime soon.
- Fenerbahce in talks with Man United to sign Robin van Persie [Di Marzio]
- Man United deal for Torino full back Matteo Darmian very close [Sky Italia]
- Feature: Nani becomes the latest fading force to wind up in Turkey
- Man United prepare €82m offer for Thomas Muller. Talks have begun [Sport 1]
- Victor Valdes rejects offer to leave Man United for Valencia [AS]
- People in LA have no idea who Steven Gerrard is, one guy thought he played for Man Unit...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi