Robin van Persie is now the most prolific Dutchman in Premier League history [Graphic]
- November 4, 2013
Robin van Persie’s lashed finish at Fulham not only helped Manchester United to victory at Craven Cottage but also set him apart from some of Holland’s finest ever strikers.
The Manchester United hitman is now the most prolific Dutchman in Premier League history.
At first this doesn’t sound so impressive until you see who RVP is up against.
RVP’s 128 goals take him out in front of Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, a terrific scorer in his day and he now smashes the likes of Ruud van Nistelrooy, Dennis Bergkamp and Dirk Kuyt.
All the Holland strikers mentioned in this article can be considered bona fide legends of the Premier League.
The best part of van Persie’s record is that it is unlikely to be beaten anytime soon.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...