- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
Roberto Soldado Trolled Spurs team mate Sandro at end of Brazil 1 – Germany 7
Sorry guys but @sandroraniere doesn't want any photos tonight. I'm not sure why…
— Roberto Soldado (@R9Soldado) July 8, 2014
After Brazil’s enormous historic defeat to Germany in the World Cup semi-final you suspect players like Tottenham midfielder Sandro will have benefitted from not being part of Luiz Felipe Scolari’s side.
Other players like Lucas Moura and Philippe Coutinho could well make up the next generation of the Brazil team who could well be scarred by the 7-1 mauling for some time.
In the lead-up to the World Cup semi-final, we were treated to pictures from the Spurs camp of Lewis Holtby and Sandro facing off with both predicting their national sides would win.
Before the game, Sandro posted a picture on Instagram of the Brazilian flag and showed full support for his national team, as he has done throughout the World Cup.
It would appear that Tottenham striker Roberto Soldado was watching Brazil 1 – Germany 7 with his team mate Sandro, and the Tweet above got a lot of online love when it appeared at half-time.
- Updated: July 9, 2014