Roberto Soldado Trolled Spurs team mate Sandro at end of Brazil 1 – Germany 7
- July 9, 2014
Sorry guys but @sandroraniere doesn't want any photos tonight. I'm not sure why…
— Roberto Soldado (@R9Soldado) July 8, 2014
After Brazil’s enormous historic defeat to Germany in the World Cup semi-final you suspect players like Tottenham midfielder Sandro will have benefitted from not being part of Luiz Felipe Scolari’s side.
Other players like Lucas Moura and Philippe Coutinho could well make up the next generation of the Brazil team who could well be scarred by the 7-1 mauling for some time.
In the lead-up to the World Cup semi-final, we were treated to pictures from the Spurs camp of Lewis Holtby and Sandro facing off with both predicting their national sides would win.
Before the game, Sandro posted a picture on Instagram of the Brazilian flag and showed full support for his national team, as he has done throughout the World Cup.
It would appear that Tottenham striker Roberto Soldado was watching Brazil 1 – Germany 7 with his team mate Sandro, and the Tweet above got a lot of online love when it appeared at half-time.
- Tottenham Hotspur to take astonishing £15million loss on Galatasary target Roberto Sold...
- Galatasaray are prepared to match €3m Roberto Soldado’s salary at Spurs [AMK]
- Roberto Soldado teaches his Spurs teammate Andros Townsend how to dive [Instagram Video]
- Roberto Soldado says Spurs need to finish in top 4 in fired-up tweet
- Mauricio Pochettino says Roberto Soldado was ‘unlucky’ with his horror miss...
- Real Sociedad boss David Moyes keen on signing Spurs striker Roberto Soldado [Super Dep...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi