Robert Lewandowski left Borussia Dortmund winning the Bundesliga’s golden boot for the first time [Video]
- May 12, 2014
Robert Lewandowski has left Borussia Dortmund on a high note.
The Polish striker close out his career at BVB by scoring a brace in a final day win at Hertha Berlin. The final score was 0-4 to Dortmund.
Lewandowski, 25-year-old, will now join Bayern Munich on a free transfer after his contract expired at the Signal Iduna Park.
Lewandowski’s two goals at Hertha, including a wonderful free-kick, saw the forward end the league season with 20 goals to his name. That meant Lewandowski won the Bundesliga’s golden boot for the first time.
See footage of Robert Lewandowski’s fnal match for Borussia Dortmund below.
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Mats Hummels knows who ate all the pies at Borussia Dortmund last season
- Marco Reus runs the length of the pitch, nutmegs Bonucci and scores solo beauty (Video)
- Dortmund’s Aubameyang finishes off brilliant counter-attack versus Juventus (Video)
- Tottenham join Arsenal in race for 26-year-old striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [Franc...
- Fan cam footage of Mats Hummels’s brilliant curling half-volley for Dortmund v Lu...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi