Robbie Savage donated his trademark long locks to the National Football Museum [Video]
- August 13, 2014
Robbie Savage has donated his famous long blond hair to the National Football Museum.
Savage was as well-known for his long hair as his actual footballing ability during his playing days, having a rather modest career, but the former midfielder sheared his locks off to be exhibited.
People may slate the Museum for taking the hair of a player who achieved very little in his career and this animosity stems from how irritable Savage could be on the pitch.
But, however begrudgingly, it must be said that he hasn’t come across as a bad guy at all. His punditry may be as middling as his skills but he seems like an alright bloke above all.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...