Robbie Savage donated his trademark long locks to the National Football Museum [Video]
- August 13, 2014
Robbie Savage has donated his famous long blond hair to the National Football Museum.
Savage was as well-known for his long hair as his actual footballing ability during his playing days, having a rather modest career, but the former midfielder sheared his locks off to be exhibited.
People may slate the Museum for taking the hair of a player who achieved very little in his career and this animosity stems from how irritable Savage could be on the pitch.
But, however begrudgingly, it must be said that he hasn’t come across as a bad guy at all. His punditry may be as middling as his skills but he seems like an alright bloke above all.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi