Robbie Keane performs a dramatic dive in the 90th minute to win a match winning penalty
- July 5, 2013
Over the years football fans have become familiar with Robbie Keane banging them in, for club and country.
Last night, whilst playing for LA Galaxy the Irish striker scored two late goals from the penalty spot in a 2-1 win over Columbus.
He won the second penalty himself, and to describe it as ‘a little soft’ is a huge understatement.
In the 91st minute, with almost no contact at all, Robbie Keane threw himself to the ground and tricked the referee into pointing to the spot.
Watch the footage here:
- Steven Gerrard welcomed by less than 10 LA Galaxy fans upon USA arrival [Video]
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard seen in LA Galaxy shirt on billboard; Looks miserable [...
- Former Spurs striker Robbie Keane scored a hat-trick for the LA Galaxy in the Open Cup ...
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard posts video sinking stunning 25 yard putt [Instagram]
- LA Galaxy placed a Steven Gerrard advert in today’s Liverpool Echo [Picture]
- David Beckham scored the record long range MLS goal on this day in 2008 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi