Robbie Keane performs a dramatic dive in the 90th minute to win a match winning penalty
- July 5, 2013
Over the years football fans have become familiar with Robbie Keane banging them in, for club and country.
Last night, whilst playing for LA Galaxy the Irish striker scored two late goals from the penalty spot in a 2-1 win over Columbus.
He won the second penalty himself, and to describe it as ‘a little soft’ is a huge understatement.
In the 91st minute, with almost no contact at all, Robbie Keane threw himself to the ground and tricked the referee into pointing to the spot.
Watch the footage here:
- Former Liverpool men Steven Gerrard & Robbie Keane combine for a goal as the LA Ga...
- Liverpool legends Steven Gerrard & Luis Suarez were very pally during Barcelona fr...
- Barcelona 2 – LA Galaxy 1: Luis Suarez & Sergi Roberto find the target [Videos]
- Barcelona v LA Galaxy: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Giovani Dos Santos gives first interview as an LA Galaxy player [Video]
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard scored on his LA Galaxy debut, Robbie Keane hit a hat-t...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi