- Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho explains how his wife convinced him not to take the England job [Video]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho tells brilliant new story about Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli [Video]
- Andre Schurrle rules out speculation linking him with a move away from Chelsea
- Man United star Juan Mata praises Radamel Falcao & Real Madrid in latest blog post
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says performance v Arsenal was better than 5-1 win last year [Video]
Robbie Keane performs a dramatic dive in the 90th minute to win a match winning penalty
Over the years football fans have become familiar with Robbie Keane banging them in, for club and country.
Last night, whilst playing for LA Galaxy the Irish striker scored two late goals from the penalty spot in a 2-1 win over Columbus.
He won the second penalty himself, and to describe it as ‘a little soft’ is a huge understatement.
In the 91st minute, with almost no contact at all, Robbie Keane threw himself to the ground and tricked the referee into pointing to the spot.
Watch the footage here:
- Updated: July 5, 2013