- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Rip-offs of Manchester United’s black and gold kit for 2014/15 already on sale in Thailand
- Updated: February 27, 2014
Tuk-Tuk driver I just cruised with already has fakey of United’s away shirt for next season. Hardcore pic.twitter.com/62Xmb5jJZs
— Paul Morrissey (@Paul_Morrissey) February 26, 2014
Thailand being the haven that it is for high quality rip off merchandise at bargain prices, fake football shirts can often be found in the country’s markets way in advance of their official launch.
But the Thais are really ahead of the curve this year, getting Manchester United’s black and gold kit for next season out on the market stalls as early as February, as spotted by Paul Morrissey in Chiang Mai.
The shirt features black and gold checkered squares, in a gradual fade from top to bottom, with United’s new sponsors Chevrolet splayed across the front.
And it can be haggled for around a tenner for anyone interested!