Rip-offs of Manchester United’s black and gold kit for 2014/15 already on sale in Thailand
- February 27, 2014
Tuk-Tuk driver I just cruised with already has fakey of United’s away shirt for next season. Hardcore pic.twitter.com/62Xmb5jJZs
— Paul Morrissey (@Paul_Morrissey) February 26, 2014
Thailand being the haven that it is for high quality rip off merchandise at bargain prices, fake football shirts can often be found in the country’s markets way in advance of their official launch.
But the Thais are really ahead of the curve this year, getting Manchester United’s black and gold kit for next season out on the market stalls as early as February, as spotted by Paul Morrissey in Chiang Mai.
The shirt features black and gold checkered squares, in a gradual fade from top to bottom, with United’s new sponsors Chevrolet splayed across the front.
And it can be haggled for around a tenner for anyone interested!
- PSG Troll Manchester United on Twitter after 2-0 win
- Phil Jones destroyed on Twitter during poor Man United display v PSG
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic finished an excellent team move for PSG 2nd v Man United (videos)
- Man United are taking on Chelsea in the race to sign John Stones [Guardian]
- Bad new Man United fans. Sergio Ramos agrees a new Real Madrid deal until 2020 [Tweets]
- The final high quality leaks of Man United’s Adidas home kit for 2015/2016 [Pictu...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi