Rip-offs of Manchester United’s black and gold kit for 2014/15 already on sale in Thailand
- February 27, 2014
Tuk-Tuk driver I just cruised with already has fakey of United’s away shirt for next season. Hardcore pic.twitter.com/62Xmb5jJZs
— Paul Morrissey (@Paul_Morrissey) February 26, 2014
Thailand being the haven that it is for high quality rip off merchandise at bargain prices, fake football shirts can often be found in the country’s markets way in advance of their official launch.
But the Thais are really ahead of the curve this year, getting Manchester United’s black and gold kit for next season out on the market stalls as early as February, as spotted by Paul Morrissey in Chiang Mai.
The shirt features black and gold checkered squares, in a gradual fade from top to bottom, with United’s new sponsors Chevrolet splayed across the front.
And it can be haggled for around a tenner for anyone interested!
- Man United are trying to sell Robin van Persie in secret [Mirror]
- Javier Hernandez is ‘70%’ certain to leave Man United to join Orlando City ...
- Man United fans vent fury on Twitter after club release another starlet [Tweets]
- Man United fans react to Ilkay Gundogan’s decision to sign on at Borussia Dortmun...
- Dwight Yorke expects Man United to challenge for the PL title next season [video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi