Rip-offs of Manchester United’s black and gold kit for 2014/15 already on sale in Thailand
- February 27, 2014
Tuk-Tuk driver I just cruised with already has fakey of United’s away shirt for next season. Hardcore pic.twitter.com/62Xmb5jJZs
— Paul Morrissey (@Paul_Morrissey) February 26, 2014
Thailand being the haven that it is for high quality rip off merchandise at bargain prices, fake football shirts can often be found in the country’s markets way in advance of their official launch.
But the Thais are really ahead of the curve this year, getting Manchester United’s black and gold kit for next season out on the market stalls as early as February, as spotted by Paul Morrissey in Chiang Mai.
The shirt features black and gold checkered squares, in a gradual fade from top to bottom, with United’s new sponsors Chevrolet splayed across the front.
And it can be haggled for around a tenner for anyone interested!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...