- Crystal Palace v Liverpool [Team Sheets]
- Olivier Giroud admits Arsenal don’t know how to close out matches [Video]
- Golazo! Liverpool loanee Jordon Ibe scored an absolute beauty for Derby v Watford [Official Video]
- Alan Pardew laughs at journalist’s phone going off in Newcastle 1 – QPR 0 pressser
- Claude tells Man United fan channel Full Time Devils: Wenger Should Have Gone!
Rio Ferdinand, Thierry Henry & Clarence Seedorf reflect on England’s early World Cup exit [Video]
Costa Rica beating Italy yesterday put the final nail in England’s World Cup coffin – the Three Lions are going home early, having failed to qualify from their group.
The BBC panel reflected on the early exit yesterday, with Rio Ferdinand beaming in from Copacobana Beach, saying there are positives to be taken going into future tournament, with a solid and youthful foundation.
Back in the studio, Thierry Henry used the counter example of Costa Rica, arguing that perhaps England put too much emphasis on big names, when the team ethic should take pride of place, a point Clarence Seedorf agreed with , and one Alan Hansen tried to counter.
- Updated: June 21, 2014