Rio Ferdinand blames Jagielka for both Suarez goals, attaches zero blame to Steven Gerrard [Video]
Former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand took an interesting view of Uruguay’s goals during the BBC analysis with Clarence Seedorf and Alan Shearer last night.
In pointing the finger of blame while analyzing what went wrong for Suarez goals, Rio signalled Jagielka on both counts.
Ferdinand charged Jagielka of ball-watching on the first goal, and of getting caught in ‘No-Mans-Land for the 2nd.
Conveniently, Rio attached zero blame to former England teammate Steven Gerrard (with whom he shared the armband at times as vice-captain), when it was Gerrard’s wayward header that played in Suarez for the 2nd goal, and it was also Stevie G who gave the ball away for the first.
Impartiality, how are you!
Watch Live Stream
- Jose Mourinho ‘feels sorry’ for Sam Allardyce after his dream job ended in disaster (Video)September 28, 2016
- Sam Allardyce gives first interview since England exit (video)September 28, 2016
- How the England players WhatsApp group reacted to Sam Allardyce’s departure [Spoof]September 28, 2016
- Greg Dyke talks about Arsene Wenger becoming the England manager (BBC Audio)September 28, 2016
- Alan Shearer & Rio Ferdinand describe England as ‘laughing stock’ [Quotes & Tweets]September 27, 2016
- Rio Ferdinand got quite worked up during Man United 1 – Man City 2 (Video)September 11, 2016
- Rio Ferdinand lists 5 reasons he is buzzing for Paul Pogba to play for Man United (Video)August 18, 2016
- Rio Ferdinand on Pogba’s price: ‘I’d be worth £70m or £80m in today’s market’ (Video)August 5, 2016
- Barcelona’s Javier Mascherano did a great impression of Liverpool legend Steven GerrardSeptember 22, 2016
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard enjoyed Jordan Henderson’s Worldy against Chelsea [Instagram]September 17, 2016
- Chelsea fans mocked for STILL singing about Steven Gerrard’s slip for Liverpool in 2014 [Tweets]September 16, 2016
- El Hadji Diouf blames ‘jealous’ Steven Gerrard for Mario Balotelli’s Liverpool failures [Quotes]September 12, 2016