Rio Ferdinand blames Jagielka for both Suarez goals, attaches zero blame to Steven Gerrard [Video]
Former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand took an interesting view of Uruguay’s goals during the BBC analysis with Clarence Seedorf and Alan Shearer last night.
In pointing the finger of blame while analyzing what went wrong for Suarez goals, Rio signalled Jagielka on both counts.
Ferdinand charged Jagielka of ball-watching on the first goal, and of getting caught in ‘No-Mans-Land for the 2nd.
Conveniently, Rio attached zero blame to former England teammate Steven Gerrard (with whom he shared the armband at times as vice-captain), when it was Gerrard’s wayward header that played in Suarez for the 2nd goal, and it was also Stevie G who gave the ball away for the first.
Impartiality, how are you!
- Man United target Niall Ennis (16) scores outrageous backheel for England U17 against Germany U17...
- England 2 – France 0: Dele Alli’s golazo on debut, Wayne Rooney’s sweet volley ...
- See how Tottenham’s Dele Alli injured Man United’s Anthony Martial last night (Video)
- Dele Alli & Wayne Rooney on England 2 – France 0 (Video)
- Rio Ferdinand talks about Chelsea in Darren Farley spoof (Video)
- Zinger: Rio Ferdinand owns Robbie Savage after getting naff birthday present (Video)
- Man United players used to tease Cristiano Ronaldo by saying David Beckham was the real number 7 ...
- Rio Ferdinand insists that Manchester United need Wayne Rooney (Video)
- Steven Gerrard believes the ‘Klopp Effect’ is taking hold at Liverpool (Video)
- Steven Gerrard says Luis Suarez has reached another level at Barcelona (Video)
- Steven Gerrard: Arsenal haven’t got enough players who go that extra mile (Video)
- Steven Gerrard admits he’s looking forward to training with Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool (Video)