Rio Ferdinand blames Jagielka for both Suarez goals, attaches zero blame to Steven Gerrard [Video]
- June 20, 2014
Former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand took an interesting view of Uruguay’s goals during the BBC analysis with Clarence Seedorf and Alan Shearer last night.
In pointing the finger of blame while analyzing what went wrong for Suarez goals, Rio signalled Jagielka on both counts.
Ferdinand charged Jagielka of ball-watching on the first goal, and of getting caught in ‘No-Mans-Land for the 2nd.
Conveniently, Rio attached zero blame to former England teammate Steven Gerrard (with whom he shared the armband at times as vice-captain), when it was Gerrard’s wayward header that played in Suarez for the 2nd goal, and it was also Stevie G who gave the ball away for the first.
Impartiality, how are you!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...