- Super-positive Gooner Ty taking lots of positives from Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- ‘It’s ruined my Bloody Christmas!’ Claude has a mini meltdown after Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- Huge Police presence needed to keep Newcastle and Sunderland fans apart before derby [Video]
- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti commiserated with each and every San Lorenzo player after Final [Video]
- Scarlets RFU player Liam Williams player apologizes for dressing up as Wilfried Bony with blackface
Rio Ferdinand blames Jagielka for both Suarez goals, attaches zero blame to Steven Gerrard [Video]
Former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand took an interesting view of Uruguay’s goals during the BBC analysis with Clarence Seedorf and Alan Shearer last night.
In pointing the finger of blame while analyzing what went wrong for Suarez goals, Rio signalled Jagielka on both counts.
Ferdinand charged Jagielka of ball-watching on the first goal, and of getting caught in ‘No-Mans-Land for the 2nd.
Conveniently, Rio attached zero blame to former England teammate Steven Gerrard (with whom he shared the armband at times as vice-captain), when it was Gerrard’s wayward header that played in Suarez for the 2nd goal, and it was also Stevie G who gave the ball away for the first.
Impartiality, how are you!
- Updated: June 20, 2014