Rio Ferdinand blames Jagielka for both Suarez goals, attaches zero blame to Steven Gerrard [Video]
- June 20, 2014
Former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand took an interesting view of Uruguay’s goals during the BBC analysis with Clarence Seedorf and Alan Shearer last night.
In pointing the finger of blame while analyzing what went wrong for Suarez goals, Rio signalled Jagielka on both counts.
Ferdinand charged Jagielka of ball-watching on the first goal, and of getting caught in ‘No-Mans-Land for the 2nd.
Conveniently, Rio attached zero blame to former England teammate Steven Gerrard (with whom he shared the armband at times as vice-captain), when it was Gerrard’s wayward header that played in Suarez for the 2nd goal, and it was also Stevie G who gave the ball away for the first.
Impartiality, how are you!
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Leaked: England’s 2015-16 blue on blue away kit is ugly [Pictures]
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...