Ridiculous! Ryan Giggs’ Olympiakos team mates age when he made his debut for Man United
- March 20, 2014
The morning after, we are all thinking the same thing right?
What. A. Performance!
The Welsh wizard played 90 minutes and was simply outstanding for Manchester United in their 3-0 win over Olympiakos.
Giggs played the raking pass for Robin van Persie to win the penalty which he converted for 1-0.
Then, the ageless Giggs played in Wayne Rooney to set up RVP for number two.
Why hasn’t he played more often this season?
And, how good is the graphic above!
David De Gea, Phil Jones, Rafael and Danny Welbeck were not even 1-years-old when Ryen Giggs made his Manchester United debut.
Graphic via Italian channel Mediaset.
[gthumb id=”413104″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Man United to complete deal for Torino defender Matteo Darmian tomorrow [Di Marzio]
- Nani pens farewell letter to Manchester United on Instagram
- Fenerbahce in talks with Man United to sign Robin van Persie [Di Marzio]
- Man United deal for Torino full back Matteo Darmian very close [Sky Italia]
- Feature: Nani becomes the latest fading force to wind up in Turkey
- Man United prepare €82m offer for Thomas Muller. Talks have begun [Sport 1]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi