- Fabio Capello: I told Zlatan Ibrahimovic that he was as good as Marco Van Basten
- Howard Webb, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville talk about diving [Video]
- Magnificent! Tha’er Bawab (Craiova) finishes wonderful solo run off with scooped finish v Rapid Bucharesti
- Liverpool’s Sheyi Ojo & Chelsea’s Dominic Solanke score in England U18s win over Poland
- Paul Pogba says his ambition is to become as good as Zinedine Zidane
Ridiculous goal from Japan! Tatsuya Takana (Albirex Niigata) scores with his bum v Oita Trinita
When you are bottom of the table, this is pretty much the last thing you want to see happen.
Rock bottom of the J-League, Oita Trinita went a goal down to Albirex Niigata on Sunday when they conceded a bizarre goal after just 13 minutes played.
Their keeper Keisuke Shimizu
(does anyone know his name? Please!) plucked the ball out the air from a corner and looked to launch quickly.
A milisecond later and the ball was looping over the Oita Trinita custodian and into his own net.
Albirex Niigata would go on to win 3-1.
- Updated: November 10, 2013