- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Ridiculous goal from Japan! Tatsuya Takana (Albirex Niigata) scores with his bum v Oita Trinita
- November 10, 2013
When you are bottom of the table, this is pretty much the last thing you want to see happen.
Rock bottom of the J-League, Oita Trinita went a goal down to Albirex Niigata on Sunday when they conceded a bizarre goal after just 13 minutes played.
Their keeper Keisuke Shimizu
(does anyone know his name? Please!) plucked the ball out the air from a corner and looked to launch quickly.
A milisecond later and the ball was looping over the Oita Trinita custodian and into his own net.
Albirex Niigata would go on to win 3-1.