- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Ridiculous goal from Japan! Tatsuya Takana (Albirex Niigata) scores with his bum v Oita Trinita
When you are bottom of the table, this is pretty much the last thing you want to see happen.
Rock bottom of the J-League, Oita Trinita went a goal down to Albirex Niigata on Sunday when they conceded a bizarre goal after just 13 minutes played.
Their keeper Keisuke Shimizu
(does anyone know his name? Please!) plucked the ball out the air from a corner and looked to launch quickly.
A milisecond later and the ball was looping over the Oita Trinita custodian and into his own net.
Albirex Niigata would go on to win 3-1.
- Updated: November 10, 2013