- Yaya Sanogo set to start up front for Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund tonight [Mirror]
- Liverpool’s Rickie Lambert: ‘I find the criticism of Steven Gerrard shocking to be honest’
- Jurgen Klopp gives funny shrug of the shoulders when asked if any PL clubs have called him [Video]
- Christian Eriksen: ‘There have been a lot of changes since I joined Spurs, but we’re on right path’ [Video]
- Enhanced Acca! Back Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid & Juventus all to win at 8/1
Ridiculous goal from Japan! Tatsuya Takana (Albirex Niigata) scores with his bum v Oita Trinita
When you are bottom of the table, this is pretty much the last thing you want to see happen.
Rock bottom of the J-League, Oita Trinita went a goal down to Albirex Niigata on Sunday when they conceded a bizarre goal after just 13 minutes played.
Their keeper Keisuke Shimizu
(does anyone know his name? Please!) plucked the ball out the air from a corner and looked to launch quickly.
A milisecond later and the ball was looping over the Oita Trinita custodian and into his own net.
Albirex Niigata would go on to win 3-1.
- Updated: November 10, 2013