Ridiculous goal from Japan! Tatsuya Takana (Albirex Niigata) scores with his bum v Oita Trinita
- November 10, 2013
When you are bottom of the table, this is pretty much the last thing you want to see happen.
Rock bottom of the J-League, Oita Trinita went a goal down to Albirex Niigata on Sunday when they conceded a bizarre goal after just 13 minutes played.
Their keeper Keisuke Shimizu
(does anyone know his name? Please!) plucked the ball out the air from a corner and looked to launch quickly.
A milisecond later and the ball was looping over the Oita Trinita custodian and into his own net.
Albirex Niigata would go on to win 3-1.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...