Ricardo Vaz Te misses a sitter to secure late draw for West Ham v Reading
- December 29, 2012
By all accounts, West Ham were particularly poor during their 1-0 defeat at Reading on Saturday as Sam Allardyce’s side lost to the side who were joint bottom at kick off.
But Hammers striker Ricardo Vaz Te will likely be most disappointed with his performance having spurned one of the easiest chances of the season late on in the game.
The Portuguese forward, who impressed so much in the Championship last season, came on in the 67th minute and 15 minutes later had a free header to secure a point.
Only he didn’t quite manage to score…
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi