- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Revealed: The 2012 Premier League table
- Updated: December 31, 2012
There has been plenty of criticism over the “calendar year” records that have been prevalent in recent weeks and months.
After all, the football season has always run from August to May and that is never likely to change.
Nevertheless, the graphic below makes for very interesting reading and throws up some intriguing results with just hours to go until the New Year.
First off the gap between the Manchester giants and the rest is huge. Unsurprising, but it is still very large.
Everton’s position is most impressive, even if they have played more games than anyone else and suggests they are legitimate contenders for a top 4 finish in 2012/2013.
West Brom, Swansea and Norwich should also be proud of their efforts and it is fair to say both Liverpool and Aston Villa will be looking forward to a change of fortunes in 2013.
Happy New Year to all.