Revealed: The 2012 Premier League table
- December 31, 2012
There has been plenty of criticism over the “calendar year” records that have been prevalent in recent weeks and months.
After all, the football season has always run from August to May and that is never likely to change.
Nevertheless, the graphic below makes for very interesting reading and throws up some intriguing results with just hours to go until the New Year.
First off the gap between the Manchester giants and the rest is huge. Unsurprising, but it is still very large.
Everton’s position is most impressive, even if they have played more games than anyone else and suggests they are legitimate contenders for a top 4 finish in 2012/2013.
West Brom, Swansea and Norwich should also be proud of their efforts and it is fair to say both Liverpool and Aston Villa will be looking forward to a change of fortunes in 2013.
Happy New Year to all.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...