REVEALED: Crystal Palace unveil their new 2014-15 home & away kits [Pictures]
- May 7, 2014
After an incredible season back in the Premier League, Crystal Palace held their awards ceremony on Tuesday night.
During the event, goalie Julian Speroni claimed the player of the year award for the Eagles, Joel Ward was voted young player of the year, while Dwight Gayle’s strike at Aston Villa on Boxing Day won the goal of the season gong.
Aside from looking back at the season that just was, Crystal Palace also used the event to showcase their new home and away kits for the upcoming 2014-15 season.
The new kit, manufactured by Macron, is being hailed for it’s simplicity, with the south Londoners said to be paying homage to kits from back in the day.
Alternatively, some are saying the new Palace home kit looks like a Steaua Bucharest strip, while the away strip is the same as Lazio’s on-the-road kit.
See pictures of Crystal Palace’s new 2014-15 home & away kits below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...