REVEALED: Crystal Palace unveil their new 2014-15 home & away kits [Pictures]
- May 7, 2014
After an incredible season back in the Premier League, Crystal Palace held their awards ceremony on Tuesday night.
During the event, goalie Julian Speroni claimed the player of the year award for the Eagles, Joel Ward was voted young player of the year, while Dwight Gayle’s strike at Aston Villa on Boxing Day won the goal of the season gong.
Aside from looking back at the season that just was, Crystal Palace also used the event to showcase their new home and away kits for the upcoming 2014-15 season.
The new kit, manufactured by Macron, is being hailed for it’s simplicity, with the south Londoners said to be paying homage to kits from back in the day.
Alternatively, some are saying the new Palace home kit looks like a Steaua Bucharest strip, while the away strip is the same as Lazio’s on-the-road kit.
See pictures of Crystal Palace’s new 2014-15 home & away kits below.
- Chelsea loanee Patrick Bamford scores 20-minute hat-trick for Crystal Palace (Video)
- Rui Patricio (Sporting CP) makes Gordon Banks-esque save to deny Crystal Palace (Video)
- Patrick Bamford admits it was an easy decision to leave Chelsea for Crystal Palace [Video]
- Patrick Bamford moves to Crystal Palace on season-long loan after signing new Chelsea deal
- Chelsea’s Patrick Bamford set for 1-year loan deal at Crystal Palace [Mail]
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is lauded for having ‘Pards’ printed on his...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi