REVEALED: Crystal Palace unveil their new 2014-15 home & away kits [Pictures]
- May 7, 2014
After an incredible season back in the Premier League, Crystal Palace held their awards ceremony on Tuesday night.
During the event, goalie Julian Speroni claimed the player of the year award for the Eagles, Joel Ward was voted young player of the year, while Dwight Gayle’s strike at Aston Villa on Boxing Day won the goal of the season gong.
Aside from looking back at the season that just was, Crystal Palace also used the event to showcase their new home and away kits for the upcoming 2014-15 season.
The new kit, manufactured by Macron, is being hailed for it’s simplicity, with the south Londoners said to be paying homage to kits from back in the day.
Alternatively, some are saying the new Palace home kit looks like a Steaua Bucharest strip, while the away strip is the same as Lazio’s on-the-road kit.
See pictures of Crystal Palace’s new 2014-15 home & away kits below.
- Yohan Cabaye (PSG) set for shock reunion with Alan Pardew at Crystal Palace [Mirror]
- Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move; Crystal Palace favourites for Loic Remy [Sunday T...
- Palace fans sing ‘there’s only one Steven Gerrard’ after their win ov...
- Crystal Palace poop all over Steven Gerrard’s Liverpool swan song with an away An...
- Man United’s Juan Mata celebrates top 4 & praises David De Gea in weekly blog
- Palace’s Yannick Bolasie had a bottle thrown at him v Man United. Reacts with a s...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi