- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
REVEALED: Crystal Palace unveil their new 2014-15 home & away kits [Pictures]
After an incredible season back in the Premier League, Crystal Palace held their awards ceremony on Tuesday night.
During the event, goalie Julian Speroni claimed the player of the year award for the Eagles, Joel Ward was voted young player of the year, while Dwight Gayle’s strike at Aston Villa on Boxing Day won the goal of the season gong.
Aside from looking back at the season that just was, Crystal Palace also used the event to showcase their new home and away kits for the upcoming 2014-15 season.
The new kit, manufactured by Macron, is being hailed for it’s simplicity, with the south Londoners said to be paying homage to kits from back in the day.
Alternatively, some are saying the new Palace home kit looks like a Steaua Bucharest strip, while the away strip is the same as Lazio’s on-the-road kit.
See pictures of Crystal Palace’s new 2014-15 home & away kits below.
- Updated: May 7, 2014