REVEALED: Crystal Palace unveil their new 2014-15 home & away kits [Pictures]
- May 7, 2014
After an incredible season back in the Premier League, Crystal Palace held their awards ceremony on Tuesday night.
During the event, goalie Julian Speroni claimed the player of the year award for the Eagles, Joel Ward was voted young player of the year, while Dwight Gayle’s strike at Aston Villa on Boxing Day won the goal of the season gong.
Aside from looking back at the season that just was, Crystal Palace also used the event to showcase their new home and away kits for the upcoming 2014-15 season.
The new kit, manufactured by Macron, is being hailed for it’s simplicity, with the south Londoners said to be paying homage to kits from back in the day.
Alternatively, some are saying the new Palace home kit looks like a Steaua Bucharest strip, while the away strip is the same as Lazio’s on-the-road kit.
See pictures of Crystal Palace’s new 2014-15 home & away kits below.
- Glenn Murray to complete a £5m move from Crystal Palace to Bournemouth [Sky Sports Audio]
- Jose Mourinho: Crystal Palace were lucky & singles out 1 Chelsea player (video)
- Yannick Bolasie posts classy Instagram post after Crystal Palace win at Chelsea
- Chelsea fans say there’s no chance they can win the league after losing to Crysta...
- Good news for Chelsea fans, bad news for Chelsea fans. Jeff Stelling’s awesome li...
- Alan Pardew celebrates Crystal Palace’s “fantastic” win over Chelsea ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...