Respect! Zlatan Ibrahimovic sends dying Bosnian boy a video message & signed shirt
- October 17, 2013
At the beginning of October, rumours spread that Zlatan Ibrahimovic had boarded a flight to Sarajevo to meet with Bosnian boy Hajrudin Kamenjas.
The youngster is terminally ill from a severe strain of cancer and the news of the Swedish striker’s visit quickly went viral.
Alas, these turned out to be untruths and Zlatan did not visit Hajrudin Kamenjas, presumably due to international commitments.
But, the PSG forward has sent Kamenjas a signed shirt and a video message which can be seen below.
English translation: “Hello Hajrudin, I am Zlatan. Since I heard of you, I thought a lot about you. I am sorry I can’t come, but I have a present for you. I have signed my autograph on a jersey and I want you to know that I think a lot about you. I will also give this jersey I wore yesterday when I scored two goals,” said Ibrahimovic.
- Edinson Cavani scores brace (Zlatan assist) v Monaco (Videos)
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s return with PSG causes Malmö’s website to crash
- PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic hints at move back to Malmö on social media
- Joker: PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic reads out some incredible ‘Zlatan FactsR...
- Paul Scholes: Man United should buy Zlatan Ibrahimovic (video)
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic completely destroys Man United & Arsenal in hilarious talkSport...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...