Respect! Zlatan Ibrahimovic sends dying Bosnian boy a video message & signed shirt
- October 17, 2013
At the beginning of October, rumours spread that Zlatan Ibrahimovic had boarded a flight to Sarajevo to meet with Bosnian boy Hajrudin Kamenjas.
The youngster is terminally ill from a severe strain of cancer and the news of the Swedish striker’s visit quickly went viral.
Alas, these turned out to be untruths and Zlatan did not visit Hajrudin Kamenjas, presumably due to international commitments.
But, the PSG forward has sent Kamenjas a signed shirt and a video message which can be seen below.
English translation: “Hello Hajrudin, I am Zlatan. Since I heard of you, I thought a lot about you. I am sorry I can’t come, but I have a present for you. I have signed my autograph on a jersey and I want you to know that I think a lot about you. I will also give this jersey I wore yesterday when I scored two goals,” said Ibrahimovic.
Watch Sepp Blatter quit as FIFA President
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]