Respect! Former Manchester City striker Valeri Bojinov saves a life, giving CPR to young girl’s father
- October 4, 2013
Bulgarian footballer Valeri Bojinov was involved in a crazy incident in which he ended up saving a man’s life.
According to Bulgarian site Gong, the 27 year old striker was out with his partner and daughter and heard the scream of a little girl.
The girl’s father was lying motionless on the ground and Bojinov immediately began CPR.
The man came to his senses and is reportedly fine after the incident.
Former Manchester City and Juventus Striker, Bojinov, is without a club at the moment but if a club is looking for a striker cum physio, Bojinov is your man.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi