Respect! Former Manchester City striker Valeri Bojinov saves a life, giving CPR to young girl’s father
- October 4, 2013
Bulgarian footballer Valeri Bojinov was involved in a crazy incident in which he ended up saving a man’s life.
According to Bulgarian site Gong, the 27 year old striker was out with his partner and daughter and heard the scream of a little girl.
The girl’s father was lying motionless on the ground and Bojinov immediately began CPR.
The man came to his senses and is reportedly fine after the incident.
Former Manchester City and Juventus Striker, Bojinov, is without a club at the moment but if a club is looking for a striker cum physio, Bojinov is your man.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...