- Jamie Carragher heaped praise on Liverpool’s Adam Lallana throughout the 3-1 win [Tweets]
- Newcastle’s brilliant fans trolled Tottenham’s supporters in song whilst losing 4-0 at WHL [Instagram]
- Zenit boss Andre Villas-Boas slams Tottenham & Daniel Levy for breaking promises
- Arsenal’s Alisher Usmanov loses $809m in 48 hours, Chelsea’s Roman Abramovich loses $449.5m
- Behind-the-scenes footage of Napoli’s crazy calender for 2015 [Video]
Respect! Former Manchester City striker Valeri Bojinov saves a life, giving CPR to young girl’s father
Bulgarian footballer Valeri Bojinov was involved in a crazy incident in which he ended up saving a man’s life.
According to Bulgarian site Gong, the 27 year old striker was out with his partner and daughter and heard the scream of a little girl.
The girl’s father was lying motionless on the ground and Bojinov immediately began CPR.
The man came to his senses and is reportedly fine after the incident.
Former Manchester City and Juventus Striker, Bojinov, is without a club at the moment but if a club is looking for a striker cum physio, Bojinov is your man.
- Updated: October 4, 2013