Respect! Former Manchester City striker Valeri Bojinov saves a life, giving CPR to young girl’s father
- October 4, 2013
Bulgarian footballer Valeri Bojinov was involved in a crazy incident in which he ended up saving a man’s life.
According to Bulgarian site Gong, the 27 year old striker was out with his partner and daughter and heard the scream of a little girl.
The girl’s father was lying motionless on the ground and Bojinov immediately began CPR.
The man came to his senses and is reportedly fine after the incident.
Former Manchester City and Juventus Striker, Bojinov, is without a club at the moment but if a club is looking for a striker cum physio, Bojinov is your man.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...