Rene Meulensteen: Fulham have bid for West Ham’s Ravel Morrison [video]
- January 15, 2014
“Yes, we did make a bid. Yes, I think he does want to come. He would add pace, power, unpredictability and a real attacking threat. I don’t know what the situation is now, because that’s left with Alistair Macintosh.” – Fulham boss Rene Meulensteen.
It seems a long time since Ravel Morrison was rampaging through the Spurs defence at White Hart Lane and scoring a wonder solo goal for West Ham, prompting calls for a place in the England squad for the World Cup in Brazil.
Now it looks like Morrison will almost certainly leave West Ham in the January transfer window with both Fulham and Cardiff his likely destinations.
Fulham manager Rene Meulensteen may well have the edge over Cardiff as the Dutchman worked with Morrison at Manchester United – the Premier League champions are meanwhile not expected to make an offer.
The bid from the Cottagers is thought to be around four million pounds with Sam Allardyce leaving Morrison out of his squads in recent games as the Hammers do want rid of the talented midfielder.
- Southampton sign Maarten Stekelenburg on season-long loan from Fulham [Video]
- Fulham’s Ryan Tunnicliffe gets two game ban for homophobic tweet about Chelsea...
- Both of Robin van Persie’s goals for Man United U21 v Fulham [Vines]
- Pitch invader in a bright pink dress & blonde wig scored a goal during Blackpool v...
- Huddersfield’s Nahki Wells misses two penalties in one game v Fulham
- Fulham v Derby: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi