Remember the name! Barcelona youngster Alex Corredera scores stunning free-kick
- January 30, 2013
We will refrain from billing Alex Corredera as the latest “new Lionel Messi,” but he is clearly very talented and could well be plying his trade at the Nou Camp in the coming years.
Last Sunday Corredera produced a stand out performance for Barcelona’s Juvenil B side as he scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Girona.
The opener was a stunning left-footed free kick from range that beat the wall and curled into the top corner.
Corredera’s free-kick is on the video below.
The second video features Barca TV’s weekly awesome video of the top 5 Barcelona youth goals, with Corredera inexplicably only coming in at number two…
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi