Remember the name: Alex Kiwomya scores a classy brace for Chelsea v Barnsley
- February 18, 2013
There has been suggestions for some time that Chelsea youngster Alex Kiwomya could be one of the stars of the future.
Already known as one of the quickest youngsters in English football, the 17-year-old Chelsea starlet just happens to be the nephew of former Arsenal striker Chris.
Last Friday, Kiwomya showed a glimpse of his talent with a fine brace for Chelsea who beat Barnsley 3-0 in the FA Youth Cup.
According to the Chelsea website, “Alex is an exciting striker with electric pace having been a national junior athletics champion in the 100 metres.”
Yet, both the goals for Chelsea v Barnsley below are excellent clinical finishes.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi