Remember the name: Alex Kiwomya scores a classy brace for Chelsea v Barnsley
- February 18, 2013
There has been suggestions for some time that Chelsea youngster Alex Kiwomya could be one of the stars of the future.
Already known as one of the quickest youngsters in English football, the 17-year-old Chelsea starlet just happens to be the nephew of former Arsenal striker Chris.
Last Friday, Kiwomya showed a glimpse of his talent with a fine brace for Chelsea who beat Barnsley 3-0 in the FA Youth Cup.
According to the Chelsea website, “Alex is an exciting striker with electric pace having been a national junior athletics champion in the 100 metres.”
Yet, both the goals for Chelsea v Barnsley below are excellent clinical finishes.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...