- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Remember the name: Alex Kiwomya scores a classy brace for Chelsea v Barnsley
There has been suggestions for some time that Chelsea youngster Alex Kiwomya could be one of the stars of the future.
Already known as one of the quickest youngsters in English football, the 17-year-old Chelsea starlet just happens to be the nephew of former Arsenal striker Chris.
Last Friday, Kiwomya showed a glimpse of his talent with a fine brace for Chelsea who beat Barnsley 3-0 in the FA Youth Cup.
According to the Chelsea website, “Alex is an exciting striker with electric pace having been a national junior athletics champion in the 100 metres.”
Yet, both the goals for Chelsea v Barnsley below are excellent clinical finishes.
- Updated: February 18, 2013