- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
Lucky boy! Chamakh escaped being sent off during Crystal Palace v Norwich [Vine & Tweets]
Marouane Chamakh was extremely lucky to be on the pitch after shoving Wes Hoolahan in the 42nd minute.
The Moroccan international pushed Hoolahan in the face and only received a yellow card for it.
Norwich manager Chris Hughton was outraged that Chamakh hadn’t received his marching orders and commented after the match: “Marouane Chamakh should have been sent-off, there is no doubt about it.”
Chamakh has been in good form for Crystal Palace recently and is enjoying a new lease of life under new eagles manager Tony Pulis.
Did Chamakh deserve to be sent off?
View the image below along with a series of tweets on the incident.
View tweets about the incident below.
Chris Hughton had no complaints about the penalty but felt Chamakh should have been sent off for raising hands at Hoolahan.
— Jacob Steinberg (@JacobSteinberg) January 1, 2014
Chamakh is a lucky boy. Should've gone off for a shove on Hoolihan.
— Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) January 1, 2014
42 – Bit of a coming together here as players from both sides get involved in a tussle. Yellow cards shown to Hoolahan and Chamakh.
— Norwich City FC (@NorwichCityFC) January 1, 2014
#ncfc Good point in the end but should have won if Chamakh had been sent off
— Burnhan Canary (@burnhancanary) January 1, 2014
- Updated: January 1, 2014