Red Bull Leipzig profit from an ultra attacking kick off to score after seven seconds v Stuttgart II
- September 17, 2013
Kudos to The World of Sport for locating this footage from last weekend ini the German second division.
Red Bull Leipzig beat Stuttgart II 3-1 last Saturday, and the hosts broke the deadlock after just seven seconds of the match.
Including the two players used to kick off the contest, Leipzig lined up seven players on the halfway-line at the start of the game. And, having teed up a long punt from midfield, all seven Red Bulls players rushed forward in a terrific move clearly developed on the training pitch.
The ultra attacking kick off worked a charm.
Stuttgart’s backline were unable to deal with the flood of attackers into their own half, and after a flick on and a square pass, Daniel Frahn headed home.
Watch the brilliant tactics below.
- Valencia’s Seydou Keita scored the fastest goal in La Liga history after 7.6 seco...
- Fastest Goal of Copa Libertadores 2014 – 54s – Javier Toledo (Peñarol) v Sa...
- Vasco’s Reginaldo scores after six seconds (!) against Duque de Caxias [Video]
- Nuremberg’s Kiyotake Scores Stunner 10 Seconds into Second Half v Eintracht Braun...
- Milos Jojic scores with 1st touch for Borussia Dortmund, 12 seconds after coming on as ...
- BOOM! The quickest goal in New Zealand soccer history is scored after 3.8 seconds [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi