Red Bull Leipzig profit from an ultra attacking kick off to score after seven seconds v Stuttgart II
- September 17, 2013
Kudos to The World of Sport for locating this footage from last weekend ini the German second division.
Red Bull Leipzig beat Stuttgart II 3-1 last Saturday, and the hosts broke the deadlock after just seven seconds of the match.
Including the two players used to kick off the contest, Leipzig lined up seven players on the halfway-line at the start of the game. And, having teed up a long punt from midfield, all seven Red Bulls players rushed forward in a terrific move clearly developed on the training pitch.
The ultra attacking kick off worked a charm.
Stuttgart’s backline were unable to deal with the flood of attackers into their own half, and after a flick on and a square pass, Daniel Frahn headed home.
Watch the brilliant tactics below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...