- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Red Bull Leipzig profit from an ultra attacking kick off to score after seven seconds v Stuttgart II
Kudos to The World of Sport for locating this footage from last weekend ini the German second division.
Red Bull Leipzig beat Stuttgart II 3-1 last Saturday, and the hosts broke the deadlock after just seven seconds of the match.
Including the two players used to kick off the contest, Leipzig lined up seven players on the halfway-line at the start of the game. And, having teed up a long punt from midfield, all seven Red Bulls players rushed forward in a terrific move clearly developed on the training pitch.
The ultra attacking kick off worked a charm.
Stuttgart’s backline were unable to deal with the flood of attackers into their own half, and after a flick on and a square pass, Daniel Frahn headed home.
Watch the brilliant tactics below.
- Updated: September 17, 2013