Real’s Alvaro Morata is being chased by Man United, Arsenal & Spurs, but striker wants Italian move [AS]
The front page of Spanish paper AS on Thursday has the club crests of Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham on it.
All three Premier League, along with the likes of Inter Milan, Sevilla, Villarreal, Wolfsburg, Borrusia Dortmund, are listed are potential suitors for Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata.
The 21-year-old Spanish striker has long been linked with a move away from the Santiago Bernabeu, and, despite tweeting a picture of himself on Wednesday dressed in Real’s new pink away strip for 2104-15, it’s beginning to feel like the attacker will move on this summer.
Whether any of Manchester United, Arsenal or Tottenham land Morata though, is doubtful.
According to AS, Real would consider letting their hotshot forward leave the club provided they receive a buy-back clause in any deal. In that regard, Arsenal, Manchester United and Juventus are all said to be against such a deal, while the other named clubs are more open to such a negotiation.
For their part, however, Morata’s representatives are said to have little interest in any buy-back clauses, as they simply want to give their client the move he wants. That, say AS, is a transfer to Italian champions Juventus.
Morata scored eight goals in 23 games for Real Madrid last season.
- Alvaro Morata stars in awesome PES 2016 trailer, featuring Totti selfie celebration (Vi...
- ‘Juventus is my Team’ : Alvaro Morata rules out returning to Real Madrid de...
- Florentino Perez claims Juventus are training Alvaro Morata & Real Madrid can re-s...
- Juventus post GIFs of Gigi Buffon’s brilliant double save & Alvaro Morata...
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores again, for Chile in 2-0 win over Brazil (official...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva wears a GoPro on his head, records Bolton training (Video)
- Juventus defender Martin Caceres destroys his Ferrari in a drink driving crash [Pictures]
- Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon admits he’s open to a move to the Premier League
- Napoli beat Juventus thanks to Gonzalo Higuain’s brilliant solo goal (Video)
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola: Fergie only likes those who obey him (Quotes)