- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Real’s Alvaro Morata is being chased by Man United, Arsenal & Spurs, but striker wants Italian move [AS]
The front page of Spanish paper AS on Thursday has the club crests of Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham on it.
All three Premier League, along with the likes of Inter Milan, Sevilla, Villarreal, Wolfsburg, Borrusia Dortmund, are listed are potential suitors for Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata.
The 21-year-old Spanish striker has long been linked with a move away from the Santiago Bernabeu, and, despite tweeting a picture of himself on Wednesday dressed in Real’s new pink away strip for 2104-15, it’s beginning to feel like the attacker will move on this summer.
Whether any of Manchester United, Arsenal or Tottenham land Morata though, is doubtful.
According to AS, Real would consider letting their hotshot forward leave the club provided they receive a buy-back clause in any deal. In that regard, Arsenal, Manchester United and Juventus are all said to be against such a deal, while the other named clubs are more open to such a negotiation.
For their part, however, Morata’s representatives are said to have little interest in any buy-back clauses, as they simply want to give their client the move he wants. That, say AS, is a transfer to Italian champions Juventus.
Morata scored eight goals in 23 games for Real Madrid last season.
- Updated: June 5, 2014