Really? Liverpool and PSG make a late move for Chelsea’s Juan Mata [L’Equipe]
- September 2, 2013
Surely Chelsea won’t sell Juan Mata to either Liverpool or PSG at such a late stage in the transfer window?
Leading French news agency L’Equipe released a transfer rumour on Monday afternoon claiming that PS are “currently negotiating” the possible transfer of Juan Mata from Chelsea.
Suggestions that Mata could be a late exit from Stamford Bridge have also spawned more chatter than Liverpool could swoop in with a late bid for the Spanish international.
According to Radio Marca, Liverpool have bid £30m bid for Juan Mata.
For the record, Jose Mourinho insisted to reporters on Friday that Juan Mata is not for sale.
— Ben Smith (@BenSmithBBC) September 2, 2013
Sources close to #LFC's American owners say they are prepared to pay £30m for Juan Mata, rather than pursue a loan deal. (David Maddock)
— Rise Of The Kop (@RiseOfTheKop) September 2, 2013
- Papy Djilobodji is currently undergoing a medical at Chelsea ahead of €3.5m move [20 Mi...
- Chelsea fans react to news of talks with Nantes for defender Papy Djilobodji [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea & Everton fans react to the claim John Stones ‘didn’t meanR...
- Man United fan snapped wearing a Pedro shirt after the Spaniard joined Chelsea (Picture)
- PSG reject bid from Chelsea for Marquinhos [Mail]
- Chelsea loanee Lewis Baker scores & misses penalty for Vitesse (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...