Really? Liverpool and PSG make a late move for Chelsea’s Juan Mata [L’Equipe]
- September 2, 2013
Surely Chelsea won’t sell Juan Mata to either Liverpool or PSG at such a late stage in the transfer window?
Leading French news agency L’Equipe released a transfer rumour on Monday afternoon claiming that PS are “currently negotiating” the possible transfer of Juan Mata from Chelsea.
Suggestions that Mata could be a late exit from Stamford Bridge have also spawned more chatter than Liverpool could swoop in with a late bid for the Spanish international.
According to Radio Marca, Liverpool have bid £30m bid for Juan Mata.
For the record, Jose Mourinho insisted to reporters on Friday that Juan Mata is not for sale.
— Ben Smith (@BenSmithBBC) September 2, 2013
Sources close to #LFC's American owners say they are prepared to pay £30m for Juan Mata, rather than pursue a loan deal. (David Maddock)
— Rise Of The Kop (@RiseOfTheKop) September 2, 2013
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea Fans Channel rank the top five worst Blues signings [Video]
- Chelsea’s 14-year-old Bernard Kosia moonwalks while balancing a football [Skills ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi