- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Really? Liverpool and PSG make a late move for Chelsea’s Juan Mata [L'Equipe]
- Updated: September 2, 2013
Surely Chelsea won’t sell Juan Mata to either Liverpool or PSG at such a late stage in the transfer window?
Leading French news agency L’Equipe released a transfer rumour on Monday afternoon claiming that PS are “currently negotiating” the possible transfer of Juan Mata from Chelsea.
Suggestions that Mata could be a late exit from Stamford Bridge have also spawned more chatter than Liverpool could swoop in with a late bid for the Spanish international.
According to Radio Marca, Liverpool have bid £30m bid for Juan Mata.
For the record, Jose Mourinho insisted to reporters on Friday that Juan Mata is not for sale.
— Ben Smith (@BenSmithBBC) September 2, 2013
Sources close to #LFC's American owners say they are prepared to pay £30m for Juan Mata, rather than pursue a loan deal. (David Maddock)
— Rise Of The Kop (@RiseOfTheKop) September 2, 2013