Really? Liverpool and PSG make a late move for Chelsea’s Juan Mata [L’Equipe]
Surely Chelsea won’t sell Juan Mata to either Liverpool or PSG at such a late stage in the transfer window?
Leading French news agency L’Equipe released a transfer rumour on Monday afternoon claiming that PS are “currently negotiating” the possible transfer of Juan Mata from Chelsea.
Suggestions that Mata could be a late exit from Stamford Bridge have also spawned more chatter than Liverpool could swoop in with a late bid for the Spanish international.
According to Radio Marca, Liverpool have bid £30m bid for Juan Mata.
For the record, Jose Mourinho insisted to reporters on Friday that Juan Mata is not for sale.
— Ben Smith (@BenSmithBBC) September 2, 2013
Sources close to #LFC's American owners say they are prepared to pay £30m for Juan Mata, rather than pursue a loan deal. (David Maddock)
— Rise Of The Kop (@RiseOfTheKop) September 2, 2013
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte blocking Juan Cuadrado’s loan back to Juventus [Di Marzio]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea starlet Mario Pasalic to join AC Milan on season long-loan for €1m [Di Marzio]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea up their offer for AC Milan’s Alessio Romagnoli [RMC Sport]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea’s John Terry is the best defender in England (Sky Sports Video)August 24, 2016
- Juan Mata discusses Bournemouth & Man United Community Shield win in first blog of the seasonAugust 15, 2016
- Juan Mata scores the 1st goal in Mourinho’s United reign v Bournemouth (Official Video)August 14, 2016
- Man United may sell Daley Blind, updates on Everton’s pursuit of Juan Mata [Times]August 11, 2016
- Man United’s Juan Mata may move to Everton [Telegraaf]August 10, 2016