Real or fake? A picture claiming to show Blackpool’s Paul & Tom Ince talking to Swansea is leaked online
Is Tom Ince heading to Swansea?
News has been widespread for days that Michael Laudrup is looking to add Blackpool midfielder Tom Ince to the Liberty Ground, and now a picture purporting to show Ince senior and junior talking to a Swansea representative has hit social media sites.
According to unconfirmed reports, the picture was taken at Chester Service, while the two faces visible in the image do seem to be Paul Ince and his son Tom.
Last week Blackpool manager Paul Ince admitted that Swansea had made an approach for his son, saying:
Swansea have been in touch with our chairman. Karl (Oyston) is dealing with (Swansea’s) Huw Jenkins on that one. Whether he’s here after January or until the summer, who knows?
Watch Live Stream
- Ex Saints & Newcastle striker Nile Ranger posts an apology on Twitter for failing as a role modelSeptember 29, 2015
- Nile Ranger’s fantastic new Instagram post after Blackpool release 17 and keep himMay 19, 2015
- Man on a mobility scooter enjoyed Blackpool pitch invasion v Huddersfield [Video]May 4, 2015
- Blackpool fans storm onto the pitch and refuse to leave in protest against chairman [Tweets]May 2, 2015
- Swansea legend Lee Trundle scores awesome trick penalty (video)December 5, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino cites Michael Owen dive to defend Spurs midfielderDecember 5, 2016
- Explosive claims may finally reveal why Michael Laudrup was mysteriously axed from Swansea in 2014December 4, 2016
- Dele Alli lampooned on the BBC for his dive v Swansea (Video)December 3, 2016