- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
- PSV confirm they’ve had a telephone call from Man United about Memphis Depay
- Shay Given credits Tim Sherwood after FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool [Video]
- Pellegrini glad to see his Manchester City side bounce back with win over West Ham [Video]
Real or fake? A picture claiming to show Blackpool’s Paul & Tom Ince talking to Swansea is leaked online
- January 8, 2014
Is Tom Ince heading to Swansea?
News has been widespread for days that Michael Laudrup is looking to add Blackpool midfielder Tom Ince to the Liberty Ground, and now a picture purporting to show Ince senior and junior talking to a Swansea representative has hit social media sites.
According to unconfirmed reports, the picture was taken at Chester Service, while the two faces visible in the image do seem to be Paul Ince and his son Tom.
Last week Blackpool manager Paul Ince admitted that Swansea had made an approach for his son, saying:
Swansea have been in touch with our chairman. Karl (Oyston) is dealing with (Swansea’s) Huw Jenkins on that one. Whether he’s here after January or until the summer, who knows?