Real or fake? A picture claiming to show Blackpool’s Paul & Tom Ince talking to Swansea is leaked online
Is Tom Ince heading to Swansea?
News has been widespread for days that Michael Laudrup is looking to add Blackpool midfielder Tom Ince to the Liberty Ground, and now a picture purporting to show Ince senior and junior talking to a Swansea representative has hit social media sites.
According to unconfirmed reports, the picture was taken at Chester Service, while the two faces visible in the image do seem to be Paul Ince and his son Tom.
Last week Blackpool manager Paul Ince admitted that Swansea had made an approach for his son, saying:
Swansea have been in touch with our chairman. Karl (Oyston) is dealing with (Swansea’s) Huw Jenkins on that one. Whether he’s here after January or until the summer, who knows?
- Ex Saints & Newcastle striker Nile Ranger posts an apology on Twitter for failing ...
- Nile Ranger’s fantastic new Instagram post after Blackpool release 17 and keep him
- Man on a mobility scooter enjoyed Blackpool pitch invasion v Huddersfield [Video]
- Blackpool fans storm onto the pitch and refuse to leave in protest against chairman [Tw...
- Quality fan footage: Christian Eriksen’s 2nd free-kick goal for Spurs at Swansea ...
- Swansea’s Andre Ayew named Barclays Premier League Player of the Month (Video)
- Debate rages if Swansea’s Jonjo Shelvey is better than Liverpool’s Jordan H...
- Man United fan trolled for taking his passport to Wales for the Swansea game (Video)