Real or fake? A picture claiming to show Blackpool’s Paul & Tom Ince talking to Swansea is leaked online
- January 8, 2014
Is Tom Ince heading to Swansea?
News has been widespread for days that Michael Laudrup is looking to add Blackpool midfielder Tom Ince to the Liberty Ground, and now a picture purporting to show Ince senior and junior talking to a Swansea representative has hit social media sites.
According to unconfirmed reports, the picture was taken at Chester Service, while the two faces visible in the image do seem to be Paul Ince and his son Tom.
Last week Blackpool manager Paul Ince admitted that Swansea had made an approach for his son, saying:
Swansea have been in touch with our chairman. Karl (Oyston) is dealing with (Swansea’s) Huw Jenkins on that one. Whether he’s here after January or until the summer, who knows?
- Nile Ranger’s fantastic new Instagram post after Blackpool release 17 and keep him
- Man on a mobility scooter enjoyed Blackpool pitch invasion v Huddersfield [Video]
- Blackpool fans storm onto the pitch and refuse to leave in protest against chairman [Tw...
- Pitch invader in a bright pink dress & blonde wig scored a goal during Blackpool v...
- Derby fans unite with Blackpool fans, chanting ‘Oyston Out’ during Champion...
- Fan footage of the punch-up in the stands during Blackpool’s match v Leeds [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...